We love coming up with huge ideas and figuring out ways to bring them to life. Our team spans RF engineering, hardware architecture, firmware, UX, UI, software, industrial design, marketing, branding, and communications. And one thing we all share is an intense desire to make something beautiful. Something that makes a real dent.
Starry is reinventing how people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things — first, on being an internet service provider committed to simplicity, transparency, and delight, and second, on providing high-speed internet to underserved communities both locally, nationally and globally. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, simple user experience, and a diverse and intellectually curious company culture.
Why you'll love working here:
Starry is a fast-growing company, and working here you’ll be able to make an impact from the beginning. At Starry, autonomy and creativity are rewarded; you’ll have control of your own schedule and the opportunity to develop your creative ideas. The team is tightly-knit and collaborative, and you’ll have numerous opportunities for personal growth, including training, mentorship, and even one-on-one problem-solving sessions. There will be many opportunities to collaborate with other departments and you’ll be able to interact with incredibly talented people.
Who we’re looking for:
The Account Manager will be responsible for creating strong relationships with key National Accounts to drive efficient growth and deployment for the business. This role will involve adapting to a client's request, problem solving in a timely manner and collaborating with various internal teams to provide up to date and positive results.
What you’ll do:
- Cultivate relationships with key national accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Drive project management of real estate partners from continued penetration in the portfolio, access agreement, on-boarding of new properties to deployment in local markets
- Responsible for working with internal stakeholders and business development to on-board and integrate new clients
- Identify client portfolio performance gaps and contribute thought leadership to optimize Starry's brand recognition
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction ratings according to company standards
- Formulate and implement client action plans, as required
- Ensure internal company functions deliver the highest level of customer service to national accounts
- Serve as the liaison between client and internal teams ensuring clients’ requirements are met
- Manage all reporting and customer service metrics and implement appropriate solutions to enhance customer satisfaction and retention
- 5 years of related experience
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of real estate industry
- Excellent project and time management skills
- Experience in negotiating and meeting client requirements
- Relationship management and business development skills
- Ability to lead and motivate team members
- Strong public speaking and presentation skills
- Effective critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Availability to travel as needed
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We have:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Catered lunches every Monday & drinks during our monthly company meeting
- Wine, beer, and snacks on hand
- Secure bike storage in the building
- Private shower facilities in our office
- Free gym in the building
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.