Starry is reinventing how people connect to the internet. Our mission focuses on two things — first, on being an internet service provider committed to simplicity, transparency, and delight, and second, on providing high-speed internet to underserved communities locally, nationally and globally. We approach our mission with a cutting-edge wireless technology, user experience designed to delight, and a diverse and intellectually curious company culture.
Who we’re looking for:
Starry is seeking a Salesforce Developer/Admin to join the Data Team in NYC. You will be our primary subject matter expert in Salesforce and its add-on components. You will be instrumental in designing our Salesforce architecture, defining and enforcing its governance model, configuring the platform, creating documentation to support its management and maintenance, and providing internal user support.
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a highly entrepreneurial and collaborative environment, and will be comfortable working and communicating with multiple business and technical teams.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute our Salesforce strategy and roadmap
- Build automations and integrations to different third party tools and systems
- Be our subject matter expert and internal champion for Salesforce and its add-on components
- Lead the effort to launch programs that use Salesforce and its add-on components
- Work with different business and technology teams to gather requirements, document use-cases, and develop implementation specs
- Develop and maintain a governance model and change-management process for Salesforce
- Maintain system documentation and SFDC policies and procedures
- Provide troubleshooting assistance and support for internal Salesforce users
- 2+ years of Salesforce administration experience, with a proven record of scaling the use of Salesforce in a rapidly growing environment
- Proficiency with Python
- One or more active Salesforce Certifications, preferably Administrator, Advanced Administrator, or App Builder
- Familiar with conducting requirement gathering for Salesforce and related components
- Experience with agile software development processes and project management
- Strong consensus-building skills, and a sense of customer service
- Knowledge of Java and Apex a plus
We work hard, so we take care of each other and try to enjoy ourselves along the way. We offer:
- Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage with no employee contribution required
- 12 weeks of paid parental leave
- Life insurance and short & long term disability insurances with no employee contribution required
- Catered lunches every Monday & drinks during our monthly company meeting
- Wine, beer, and snacks always on hand
- Groups for skiing, biking, running, climbing, stretching, shuffleboard, darts, and more
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.