We Are Starface:
Starface has turned traditional complexion care on its head, as the first to combine efficacy and optimism, making acne an opportunity for self-expression.
Your Impact At Starface:
As Starface continues growth in new products and new markets, we are looking for an Ecommerce Manager to lead the execution of the company’s direct-to-consumer merchandising and sales strategy. This role is integral to the growth of the brand, handling the ongoing development, coordination, as well as day-to-day maintenance of our digital efforts. Backed by data driven decision-making, the Ecommerce Manager should be able to translate brand messaging and ideas to create a seamless customer experience on our digital platforms.
We Will Count On You To Do:
Site Merchandising & Management:
- Enhances customer experience and journey by optimizing homepage, site page, and PDP content, site search, and site taxonomy.
- Uses shopify catalog to ensure the taxonomy, sequencing, chosen images, pricing, and promotional tags are accurate.
- Review and test product recommendation slots to ensure best performance.
- Conduct daily audits of the live site to ensure all product content is updated and accurate.
- Collaborate with internal brand marketing, creative, and digital teams to adopt campaign strategies for the branded site.
Reporting and Optimization:
- Manage ecommerce reporting and dashboards. Report on results and make recommendations to help evolve our performance and effectiveness.
- Support the department revenue goals by leading email and SMS marketing including strategy, planning, implementation, analysis and optimization. Identify opportunities with key segments, develop and present A/B tests to scale revenue and KPIs.
Who We Are Looking For:
- 3-5 years experience
- Site Merchandising experience required
- Experience with Shopify required, Klaviyo and Postscript software is preferred.
- Experience with in-house and 3rd party web development teams.
- Strong analytical skills including experience with Google Analytics and ESP/CRM software.
- Proficient in HTML, Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in beauty or CPG is a plus, but not required
- Experience with big box retailer.com businesses are a plus (Target, Walmart), but not required.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to work on administrative tasks and “no task is too small” attitude
- Excellent organization skills, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, exceptional attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects through strong prioritization and planning
- Remote team
- Compensation for this role is $85-110k depending on experience.
- Current benefits include:
- Access to high-quality health care options, including 100% coverage for employee and spouse
- Access to a 401k with 5% employer match
- 4 weeks of vacation plus 15 paid holidays
- 5 Days Pet-ternity (Dog or Cat)
- Home office stipend