We are Starface
Starface has turned traditional complexion care on its head, as the first to combine efficacy and optimism, making acne an opportunity for self-expression.
Your Impact at Starface
Reporting to the Director of Brand Strategy, the Senior Social Media & Influencer Marketing Manager will collaborate with the rest of the brand team to ensure the brand stays true to its core values while still generating excitement and relevance across all social channels. The Senior Manager, Social Media & Influencer Marketing will be responsible for the overall strategy and growth across all social platforms as well as our influencer marketing strategy in order to:
- Expand our digital presence
- Scale and evolve our influencer seeding strategy
- Tell our compelling brand story in a valuable and culturally relevant way.
- Deliver results and growth on Starface social platforms (across analytics and community members)
We will count on you to:
- Own all Social Strategy & Content across all platforms
- Evergreen Social Content
- Monthly Content Calendars with content franchise breakdowns
- Launch Specific Social Content
- Align with the Brand Marketing Manager on all things needed to ensure a strong social launch.
- Capture or brief out all content needed for launch specific social content.
- Digital Trends
- Stay on top of digital trends and how they relate to Starface.
- Manage Day to Day of Social/Influencer Team
- Own and develop our Influencer Strategy & contract negotiations
- Paid Partnerships
- Oversee budget of influencer partnerships
- Connecting with the Brand Marketing team on a larger strategy with paid partners and how it relates to launches.
- Align with Cross-functional Teams on Launches and liaise with creative team to ensure all assets are delivered on time
- Track all Metrics to ensure we’re evolving strategies based on social performance
- Work with Growth team to provide ad content (UGC internal level as well as outreach to influencers for usage on assets to run)
- Conduct talent searches for paid partnerships and larger brand campaigns
- Produce Lower Lift Social Shoots
- Oversee community growth and management across all platforms
- Customer Support
- Influencer Inquiries
Who we are looking for
- 5+ years of creative experience
- Natural storyteller
- Witty, funny and have your pulse on culture
- Strong understanding of the digital space and what content will perform best within each platform
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet competing deadlines
- Passion for content creation
- 3+ years managing a team
- Strong people management skills and gives clear direction
- Enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with Social team to strategize and meet goals and objectives for each project
- Has a “no task to small” attitude
Salary and Benefits
- The compensation for this role is a $105-140K base depending on level of experience, and includes bonus eligibility and company stock options.
- Current benefits include:
- Access to high-quality health care options, including 100% coverage for employee and spouse
- Access to a 401k with 5% employer match
- 4 weeks of vacation plus 17 paid holidays
- Home office stipend
- Fully Remote work environment
If you need any assistance with the application please email email@example.com
Starface is an Equal Opportunity Employer where the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. We believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. Starface is committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.