We are Starface
Starface has turned traditional complexion care on its head, as the first to combine efficacy and optimism, making acne an opportunity for self-expression.
Your Impact at Starface
You will be responsible for writing all social captions across our hero social media platforms in order to:
- Help expand our digital presence
- Drive brand affinity by engaging with consumers regularly
- Increase engagement rate
- Build our communities and social footprints.
You will collaborate with the rest of the brand team to ensure the brand stays true to its core values while still generating excitement and relevance across all social channels.
We will count on you to:
- Maintain and grow the Starface brand voice on social
- Owner and creator of all social media caption copy across Starface hero social accounts (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube)
- Includes providing caption copy options for each post in monthly content planning decks
- Includes providing caption copy for all daily digital trend posts
- Includes all social media needs for brand initiatives, activations, campaigns, and new product launches
- Develop comments from perspective of brand voice (Big Yellow) across all social platforms
- Create a library of potential Tweets for our social team to pull from to post Twitter Content; Develop and produce attention grabbing tweets that bring value to our youthful and unique community.
- Digest creative briefs and develop social copy further for launches
- Attend Social Stand Up meetings, Monthly Social Content Planning meetings, Brainstorm sessions as needed, 1:1s with appropriate members of the Starface team, and launch brief meetings.
- Push the brand forward by presenting new ideas for how Starface can show up in the ever evolving social space, not only responding to trends but starting them.
- Stay up to date on beauty and industry trends that may inspire new ideas for the content being pushed out.
- Deliver copy against all calendar deadlines for product launches and brand campaigns
- Start conversations, engage with and bring value to the Discord community.
- Assist the brand team on strategizing how best to optimize Discord.
Who we are looking for
- Required experience and competencies
- 1 - 2 years of experience with managing social platforms
- Strong copywriting skills
- A plus if you love Twitter and enjoy staying up to date on trending topics
- Natural storyteller
- Quick, witty, funny and have your pulse on culture
- Strong understanding of the digital niche communities and what content will perform best within your owned platforms
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet competing deadlines through prioritization
- Passion for community building
- Enjoys working independently as well as collaborating with Social team to strategize and meet goals and objectives for each project
- Has a “no task too small” attitude
- A desire to break the internet
Hours and Compensation
- 20-25 hours per week at $20/hr