Stardust is powering the Metaverse, an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT-enabled games.
We're building the future of gaming - and we don't say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We're developing backend technology to power new gamer-first economies.
As a SaaS, blockchain-agnostic, platform – we offer a seamless “low code” integration of NFTs for game studios; and looking for players who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
Are you ready to play?
The Account Associate will increase our client partnerships with game studio clients, leveraging existing and new business opportunities.
- Develop outbound strategies to create and nurture opportunities
- Own the full sales cycle from lead to close for game studio clients
- Develop meaningful relationships with new and existing client stakeholders
- Lead and contribute to internal initiatives to develop and refine the sales process
- Engage with Product, Engineering, and Marketing teams to help drive product strategy
- Travel to live conferences and events to cultivate new relationships and support existing partnerships
- 2+ years of relevant sales and / or business development experience
- Passion for gaming and / or web3
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and navigate with ambiguity
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel 25% of the time, which may include international travel
- Prior web3 or gaming industry experience
- Prior tech startup experience