Stardust is powering the Metaverse, an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT enabled games.
We're building the future of gaming - and we don't say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We're developing backend technology to power new gamer-first economies.
As a SaaS, blockchain agnostic, platform – we offer a seamless “low code” integration of NFTs for game studios; and looking for players who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
Are you ready to play?
Stardust seeks a Solutions Engineer to join our growing Solutions Engineering team. This person will be responsible for and own the onboarding experience of our signed enterprise game studio clients, ensuring their successful game launch.
- Own and drive relationships with external audiences of all kinds, from engineers to CTOs, to understand business objectives and translate requirements into integrations.
- This position will focus on our enterprise clients - large game studios or publishers that require deeper integration work.
- Lead users through technical implementations of products across the Stardust portfolio
- Integrate Stardust’s APIs
- Review and validate integrations using Stardust APIs
- Advise and document best practices around integrations using Stardust APIs, Stardust products, authorizations and optimizations
- Work closely with Stardust Product & Engineering teams to improve and evolve Stardust products
- Contribute to technical documentation by writing guides and code walkthroughs
- At least 3 years of customer-facing experience working as a customer success engineer, integration engineer, solution architect, technical consultant, software engineer or similar role; ideally with enterprise or comparable large client experience
- Proficient in reading, writing and understanding at least one programming language
- Has experience integrating RESTful APIs
- A great verbal and written communicator, strong presentation skills, comfortable explaining complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Superior time management skills to manage multiple external customers simultaneously
- Self-starter with the ability to assess, troubleshoot and work autonomously to decompose and solve complex problems. Able to accommodate light travel quarterly for customer on-sites and team meetings
- AWS or cloud experience
- Web3, blockchain experience
- Gaming experience
- Experience in a fast-paced tech startup environment