Stardust is powering the Metaverse, an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT enabled games.
We're building the future of gaming - and we don't say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We're developing backend technology to power new gamer-first economies.
As a SaaS, blockchain agnostic, platform – we offer a seamless “low code” integration of NFTs for game studios; and looking for players who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
Are you ready to play?
Stardust seeks a Blockchain Engineer to join our Blockchain team. The Blockchain Engineer will report to the Head of Blockchain Engineering and will architect and develop smart contracts on our platform.
- Architect and develop smart contracts
- Coordinate with broader team to integrate blockchain contracts into stack
- Keeping track of issues and either self-implement or design fixes
- Cross-train other team members on your designs and implementation
- Write well-tested and documented code
- 2+ years blockchain experience (Solidity, Ethereum, or another blockchain)
- 5+ years engineering experience (either in-industry or side projects)
- Understanding of security issues that relate to smart contracts
- Passionate about games and the metaverse
- Strong communication skills
- Located in the U.S.
- Experience on multiple blockchains (Polygon, Solana, Flow, ImmutableX, etc.)
- Play / familiar with video games, or video game development
- Worked at a startup before
- AWS experience