Stardust is powering the Metaverse, an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT enabled games.
We're building the future of gaming - and we don't say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We're developing backend technology to power new gamer-first economies.
As a SaaS, blockchain agnostic, platform – we offer a seamless “low code” integration of NFTs for game studios; and looking for players who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
Are you ready to play?
Stardust seeks an engineering leader to oversee the team of blockchain engineers to integrate the Stardust API with our currently supported and future blockchains.
- As the Head of Blockchain Engineering at Stardust you’ll be helping both junior and senior engineers as we build out our team
- Everyone is an IC at Stardust, from managers to engineers and as part of this job you’ll also be reviewing code, and writing code in a specific instance
- You will work with engineering teams to set service-level objectives, improve observability, ensure production readiness, optimize service and system performance and facilitate incident response and follow up
- Improve observability, reliability and availability by defining and measuring key metrics
- Partner with Engineering teams to teach and demonstrate industry best practices
- Facilitate incident response, conduct root cause analysis and blameless retrospectives
- Automate operational tasks such as load testing
- Help partners design and implement reliable system architectures
- Minimum of 10 years of combined experience in software development
- Minimum of 2 years of engineering management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in blockchain development
- Expert knowledge of design patterns and engineering best practices
- Strong skills around observability, debugging and performance
- A willingness to dive into understanding, debugging, and improving any layer of the stack
- Familiarity with working in rapid growth environments
- Experience designing and building reliable systems
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Self sufficient, great communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Located in the U.S.
- AWS Lambda experience
- Postgres experience
- Passion for blockchain
- Passion for games
- Worked at a startup before