Stardust is powering the Metaverse, an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT enabled games.
We're building the future of gaming - and we don't say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We're developing backend technology to power new gamer-first economies.
As a SaaS, blockchain agnostic, platform – we offer a seamless “low code” integration of NFTs for game studios; and looking for players who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
Are you ready to play?
Stardust seeks a senior backend engineer to build and design our products.
- Architect and design core product features from start to finish; from conception and research to implementation and iteration, all the way through deployment, maintenance, and future iterations
- Help architect and build performant backend systems for serving our core API and marketplace features
- Mentor and train other team members on best practices and approaching large ambiguous problems
- Shepherd products from designs and specifications to live deployments
- 6+ years of industry experience building distributed and scalable backend systems
- Expert knowledge of a backend language such as Node.js, Java, Kotlin, Python, or PHP
- Expert knowledge of Postgres (AWS Aurora)
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- An ability to write high-quality, well-tested code
- Knowledge and experience using design patterns and other engineering best practices
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Ability to synthesize requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and facilitate engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines
- AWS Lambda experience
- Typescript experience
- Passion for blockchain
- Passion for games
- Worked at a startup before