Stardust is powering the Metaverse, an interconnected world of blockchain and NFT enabled games.
We're building the future of gaming - and we don't say that lightly. Think of us as the foundation for Metaverse economies connecting games, finance, the future of work, fashion and more. The infrastructure for Ready Player One if you will. We're developing backend technology to power new gamer-first economies.
As a SaaS, blockchain agnostic, platform – we offer a seamless “low code” integration of NFTs for game studios; and looking for players who think big, build bigger, and want to turn crazy ideas into reality.
Are you ready to play?
Stardust seeks a Head of DevOps with strong AWS experience to develop technical architecture roadmaps for CI/CD pipelines and review and implement industry best practices and technologies to reduce incidents including response time and time to resolution.
- Partner with the Engineering and Infrastructure team to support and extend existing CI/CD frameworks to support IT services, including enterprise network platforms
- Manage security team and build surveillance tooling into deployment pipelines
- Drive automation solutions for AWS focused on infrastructure provisioning, continuous integration, continuous build, test automation, monitoring automation, alerting, auto-ticketing, risk management, software life-cycle management, and AI/ML automation.
- Partner with other engineering teams to streamline deployment, connectivity, security and compliance within IT supported infrastructure
- Participate in on call to support the AWS service deployment pipeline
- Architect products and infrastructure that encourage and enforce high reliability
- Plan and execute large-scale zero-downtime migrations
- 10+ years experience supporting network infrastructure
- 5+ years experience automating cloud infrastructure
- Ability to work in a hands-on work environment
- Experience scripting in several languages within the last 2 years (Bash, Python, Ruby, Go, etc)
- Familiarity with LAN and WAN concepts and configuration, including, switching, routing, firewalls and advanced VPC concepts
- Experience supporting AWS services and CI/CD workflows using terraform or equivalent framework
- Demonstrable troubleshooting methodologies and root cause analysis
- Experience building larger technical teams from scratch
- Expertise with Linux, Bash, Ruby, Python and/or Go
- Expertise automating EC2 with terraform or similar
- Strong network security fundamentals
- Experience managing and leveraging log aggregation
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Experience in a Remote-first IT environment