Our company is looking for hard-working, conservative-minded professionals, who are interested in politics and want the opportunity to participate in our grassroots efforts on the local, state and federal levels.
We are putting together field-teams in cities across New Jersey, who have a real desire to make a difference.
The Field Director will train and manage a team of canvassers. The candidate wishing to join us should enjoy working in a disciplined environment and should strive to meet and exceed goals.
- Political campaign experience at any level is great! This role will allow you to become more involved in politics and issue advocacy
- College graduates who are interested in a career in politics, political science, government, economics, history, journalism, pre-law, communications, business or sales can gain some valuable job experience
- Veterans, active National Guardsmen, and military spouses can work for a company that has your back, and is working towards putting a government in place that will do the same
- Extensive travel will be required within assigned region.
- Bachelor's degree preferred but no degree necessary.
- Hiring immediately
- Paid training
- 4-year degree or 4 years related work experience
- 1 year of political canvassing experience is a must
- flexible hours of availability
- Independent worker
- Management experience is a plus
- Support of Republican ideology
- Reliable transportation
- Either an Android or iPhone with data coverage
- Good communication skills, the ability to read, write, and speak intelligently about issues of the day.
- Outgoing personality and ability to handle dynamic situations and conversations
Other Key Attributes
- Be very detail-oriented
- Have past management experience
- Be comfortable with data and technology applications
- Be prepared to work long hours
- Work well under pressure
Benefits of Political Campaign Field Representative
- $38,000 - $58,000 per year (based on an annual salary)