This job posting is for those candidates who would like to work in specific states and want to be notified when we have opportunities that come online in those areas. When you apply you will receive an automatic notification and then you will not hear from us until we have a job in the region or state that you selected. If you want to be considered for a current job, please apply to one of our open projects.
Our company is looking for hard-working, conservative-minded professionals, who are interested in politics and want the opportunity to make a difference. If you aren’t afraid of talking to folks about issues that matter and engaging voters, this might be a good match for you.
The Political Campaign Field Representative will be responsible for canvassing neighborhoods and connecting with voters through direct interaction. Canvasser will walk door-to-door meeting with voters and talking about relevant political issues and completing short surveys.
This is a full time, temporary position that will vary in length from a few weeks to months long.
Qualifications of Political Campaign Field Representative:
- Ability to walk 5-7 miles, outside, daily, 6 days a week
- Reliable transportation.
- Either an Android or iPhone with data coverage.
- Good communication skills, the ability to read, write and speak intelligently about political issues.
- Outgoing personality and ability to handle dynamic situations and conversations.
Key Attributes of Political Campaign Field Representative:
- Political campaign experience at any level is great! This role will allow you to become more involved in politics and issue advocacy
- College students who are interested in a career in politics, political science, government, economics, history, journalism, pre-law, communications, business or sales can gain some valuable job experience
- Veterans, active National Guardsmen, and military spouses can work for a company that has your back, and is working towards putting a government in place that will do the same
Benefits of Political Campaign Field Representative
- $32,000 - $45,000 per year. (pay varies based on location)
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Working outdoors.