We’re expanding our team, and we’d love your help!
At Stairwell, we’re working to rewrite the rules of cybersecurity. And we can’t do that without breaking away from the mold. That means that we’re not just looking for those with decades of cybersecurity experience.
We’re looking for those who are passionately curious about solving complex problems. Those who are excited about the work they produce. Those who are ready to step in and create change for the better.
So, even if you feel that you don’t perfectly match the qualifications listed, we want to hear from you. And we’re not just all talk. We want you to enjoy working here, too.
We offer 100% remote work, competitive pay (including stock options), unlimited PTO, subsidized health/dental/vision insurance, a monthly internet stipend, a one-time home office bonus to deck out your work area, company events, team trips, and more.
If we’ve piqued your interest, keep scrolling to see what you’ll be working on if you join the team.
About the Business Development Executive Position
Stairwell is seeking a dynamic Business Development Executive to join our team. This role offers the opportunity to fuel our growth, sculpt the trajectory of our innovative technology, and champion the success of our customers. With your robust experience in security and SaaS sales, and your keen business acumen, you will effectively position Stairwell to deliver significant value and ROI to our customers.
We're looking for a problem-solver who thrives on complexity and is invigorated by the challenge of crafting solutions that align with both company and customer goals. Success in this role requires a spirited self-starter with exceptional organizational and communication skills, underpinned by deep cybersecurity knowledge and proven B2B business development expertise. If you're adaptable, strategic, and passionate about evangelizing products while fostering collaborative relationships, we'd love to hear from you.
Business Development Executive Responsibilities
- Identify and develop potential business opportunities through direct relationships with buyers, with channel partners, and with strategic technical solution partners.
- Establish, maintain, and strengthen relationships with key stakeholders, influencers, and decision-makers within the cybersecurity industry.
- Beyond selling, the Business Development Executive should passionately communicate the value and benefits of the product to potential and existing clients, effectively evangelizing the product.
- Understand and empathize with clients' needs and effectively articulate how the product can address them. This involves presenting complex cybersecurity concepts and solutions in an understandable manner.
Business Development Executive Qualifications
- Stairwell doesn't believe a college degree is a requirement for any role. We embrace all people, who are able to perform at the highest levels of their field, regardless of how they obtained their education.
- Deep understanding and technical proficiency in cybersecurity concepts and landscape.
- Proven B2B sales record in cybersecurity with a flair for building influential relationships.
- Exceptional skills in understanding client needs and communicating complex ideas.
- Comfortable with startup dynamics, strategic thinking, and leadership potential.
- Strong track record of carrying and exceeding strategic business goals.
- Product and solution knowledge of market trends in the cybersecurity industry.
- Ability to sell C-Level and across Security, IT, and business unit stakeholders.
Additional Information: Minimum Salary of $130,000 - $150,000 + bonus + equity + benefits.
We’re not building a company, we’re building a team, and the team builds the company.
At the core of Stairwell is a team that truly enjoys working together and mutually supporting each Dweller's growth and development. We are an engineering and product driven company that has high standards for both technical ability and interpersonal skills. We are humbled by the opportunity to help shape the future of cybersecurity and driven to build tools that will empower teams around the world.
Stairwell is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We consider all individuals seeking employment, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression or military or Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with federal, state and local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Stairwell does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Stairwell employees or any other organization location. Stairwell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.