We’re expanding our team, and we’d love your help!
At Stairwell, we’re working to rewrite the rules of cybersecurity. And we can’t do that without breaking away from the mold. That means that we’re not just looking for those with decades of cybersecurity experience.
We’re looking for those who are passionately curious about solving complex problems. Those who are excited about the work they produce. Those who are ready to step in and create change for the better.
So, even if you feel that you don’t perfectly match the qualifications listed, we want to hear from you. And we’re not just all talk. We want you to enjoy working here, too.
We offer 100% remote work, competitive pay (including stock options), unlimited PTO, subsidized health/dental/vision insurance, a monthly internet stipend, a one-time home office bonus to deck out your work area, company events, team trips, and more.
If we’ve piqued your interest, keep scrolling to see what you’ll be working on if you join the team.
About the Head of Enterprise Sales Position
We are seeking to hire our first sales person to join the Stairwell team. As the Foundational Hire in this role, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of Stairwell, our technology, and our customer’s success. You will combine your security and SaaS sales experience with solid business insight to successfully position to provide value/ROI. We are seeking someone who isn’t intimidated by complex problems, and enjoys finding solutions that support both the company and the customer. To be successful in the role, the ideal person will need to be an energetic, self-starter and possess excellent organization and communication skills.
Head of Enterprise Sales Responsibilities
- Working initially as an individual contributor to own prospective customer relationships all the way through the cycle.
- Collaborating with the CRO to build the sales lifecycle at Stairwell.
- Expanding the sales team as Stairwell continues to grow in the future.
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and demand creation while exceeding all quarterly goals.
- Actively engage prospective customers to identify new opportunities for Stairwell.
- Forecast and report updates to the Sales and management teams.
- Run sophisticated sales cycles from prospecting to customer onboarding.
- Construct and execute an effective region development plan.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Outbound Marketing, Sales Engineering, Product, Engineering, Channel Partners and the Executive Team to provide excellent prospect and customer experience pre and post sale.
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing as the voice of the customer.
Head of Enterprise Sales Qualifications
- Stairwell doesn't believe a college degree is a requirement for any role. We embrace all people, who are able to perform at the highest levels of their field, regardless of how they obtained their education.
- 8+ years of experience as an enterprise sales executive in the security industry, including previous experience building and managing high-producing sales teams.
- Experience at all levels of enterprise sales from SMB to Global Accounts.
- Extensive knowledge of, and ability to execute, the entire sales cycle including, prospecting potential customers, qualifying, developing pipelines, and closing deals from a hundred thousand to multi million dollars.
- Strong track record of carrying and exceeding strategic business goals and quota..
- Product and solution knowledge of market trends in the cybersecurity industry.
- Ability to sell C-Level and across Security, IT, and business unit stakeholders.
- Outstanding organizational skills with the attested ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and professional, with excellent verbal, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Startup experience preferred.
Additional Information (Colorado only*) Minimum Salary of $140,000 - $150,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. *Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation range for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado.
We’re not building a company, we’re building a team, and the team builds the company.
At the core of Stairwell is a team that truly enjoys working together and mutually supporting each Dweller's growth and development. We are an engineering and product driven company that has high standards for both technical ability and interpersonal skills. We are humbled by the opportunity to help shape the future of cybersecurity and driven to build tools that will empower teams around the world.
Stairwell is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We consider all individuals seeking employment, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression or military or Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with federal, state and local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Stairwell does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Stairwell employees or any other organization location. Stairwell is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.