Our Product Analyst will be on key product management and strategy projects. This role will be focused on researching market trends, gathering internal and external product data, and working closely with our product teams on special projects. If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. This role is a 3-4 month internship with the option to apply at roles at Stack Sports during and post internship.
As a product Analyst, you will work closely with our product teams on new requirements for our product suite and provide valuable research to our teams on market trends, competitive landscape, and special projects. This will be a great opportunity to learn about our product team and the great career it holds. Our Product Analysts are our next Product Managers.
- Produce business and use cases where necessary to support product requirements
- Produce and validate product documentation
- Assist with corporate and client website updates
- Assist with Product Management operations tasks
- Investigate market trends/products and produce clear documentation to leadership about what those are.
- Analyze internal reporting to assist in improvements to short and long term reporting suites,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: ability to speak to numerous prospects and customers each day and effectively communicate with Stack Sports team members
- Ability to learn and adapt very quickly
- Organized and attention to detail: ability to track and update data accurately
- High energy, proactive and self-motivated
- A love for software and sports
- Thrive on change and challenge
With nearly 50 million users in 35 countries, Stack Sports is a global technology leader in SaaS platform offerings for the sports industry. The company provides world-class software and services to support national governing bodies, youth sports associations, leagues, clubs, parents, coaches, and athletes. Some of the largest and most prominent sports organizations including the U.S. Soccer Federation, Little League Baseball and Softball, and Pop Warner Little Scholars rely on Stack Sports technology to run and manage their organizations. Stack Sports is headquartered in Dallas and is leading the industry one team at a time focusing on three key pillars -- Play, Improve, and Engage.