Student Sports is seeking paid seasonal interns to assist operationally with our summer football event season including the Elite 11 Regionals, Finals, Academies among others.
We are specifically looking for individuals with an interest for a career in football. We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Event Operations
- Player Database
- Social Media Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Product/Retail Management
- College graduate or current college student with an interest for careers in football.
- Communication/Teamwork - Ability to collaborate with others and effectively communicate with team members.
- Organization - Strong attention to detail and ability to organize event information & data
- Advanced computer skills with a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite a plus (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, inDesign)
- Interested in learning new things and taking on new opportunities.
- Los Angeles-based
- Looking for someone who can work multiple days a week out of our Torrance, CA based office -- Remote work is a potential.