Area Code Baseball is seeking paid seasonal interns to assist operationally with our summer event season.
Since 1987, the Area Code Baseball Games have served as amateur baseball's premier summer showcase. With your help, we're looking to make year 36 of Area Code Baseball the best one yet!
We are specifically looking for individuals with an interest for a career in baseball. We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Event Operations
- Data & Analytics Organization
- Social Media Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Product/Retail Management
- College graduate or current college student with an interest for careers in baseball.
- Communication/Teamwork - Ability to collaborate with others and effectively communicate with team members.
- Organization - Strong attention to detail and ability to organize event information & data
- Advanced computer skills with a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite a plus (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, inDesign)
- Interested in learning new things and taking on new opportunities.
- Los Angeles-based
- Looking for someone who can work multiple days a week out of our Torrance, CA based office -- potential for remote work