Stack Sports is a global sports technology company based in Plano, TX with offices in Denver, CO, San Diego, CA, and Atlanta, GA. From our humble beginnings as sports parents and coaches, we founded Stack Sports to transform the youth sports experience by helping other parents, coaches and administrators manage all aspects of their sports organizations. By developing easy-to-use league management solutions, we allow parents, players and coaches to focus on the game - not administrative duties. Our founders and employees wear many hats. Successful entrepreneurs. Loving parents. Sports enthusiasts. Community volunteers. Being able to juggle all the important aspects in life can be difficult as sports parents.
- Play to Win - Strive for greatness every day. Results count.
- Be a Team Player - Commit to collective success. Be anchored in transparency, candor, and respect.
- Own the Solution - Be a problem solver. Embrace the challenge.
- Run in Our Customers' Shoes - Have empathy for our customers and evaluate our performance through their eyes.
The ideal Partner Support Agent should be highly motivated and committed to helping Youth Sports by supporting our rapidly growing Partner base. Our business is built on the relationships garnered through excellent Partner Service, therefore an ideal candidate should possess the attitude needed to make each Partner feel like they are our most important Partner. We value and hire for curiosity, integrity, respect, diversity, flexibility and service. If you’re a natural problem solver and as passionate about customer service as we are, then you’re exactly who we are looking for!
- Please note - this team and its Agents report to either our Atlanta, GA or San Diego, CA office 2-3 days a week and work remotely the remainder of the week. The working hours for this role will be Mon - Fri 9a-6pm EST for the first 2-3 months, and will transition to an 11a-8pm EST Tues - Sat (off Sun/Mon) or Sun - Thurs (off Fri/Sat) schedule.
Skills & Qualifications
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Need to Have
- A passion for helping others. Our commitment to our Partners defines who we are, so having a positive attitude and a passion for providing technical solutions is critical.
- Excellent problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of B2B or B2C Customer Service/Account Management experience
- The ability to explain multi-step solutions to non-technical customers
- A true self starter who can complete tasks without instruction, while also collaborating effectively with team members
Great to Have
- Experience and/or understanding of organized Sports League Management
- Experience supporting and or troubleshooting software
- Experience with Slack, Salesforce, and Google Suite
- Resolve Partner Support inquiries via phone and SalesForce CRM regarding Sports Connect League Management software
- Inquiries range from Registration set-up and order management, to domain/admin privilege transfers
- Communicate updates, fixes and solutions to Partners
- Maintain a working knowledge of the Sports Connect Support Site, Help Guides, Blogs and Monthly Playbook newsletters to easily direct Partners to the appropriate information when replying to inquiries
- Collaborate with team members and escalate inquiries through the proper channels to find solutions
- Use information gathered from Partners to keep up-to-date account information in the appropriate CRMs
- Collect and report common themes with product issues and bugs
What We Offer
- Modern and collaborative work environment
- Supportive team members
- Entrepreneurial environment - leave your mark
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Fully paid parental leave
At this time, Stack Sports will not sponsor a Visa for this role.