Stack Sports is a global sports technology company based in Plano, TX with offices in Denver, CO, San Diego, CA, and Atlanta, GA. From our humble beginnings as sports parents and coaches, we founded Stack Sports to transform the youth sports experience by helping other parents, coaches and administrators manage all aspects of their sports organizations. By developing easy-to-use league management solutions, we allow parents, players and coaches to focus on the game - not administrative duties. Our founders and employees wear many hats. Successful entrepreneurs. Loving parents. Sports enthusiasts. Community volunteers. With a wide variety of tools, Stack Sports technologies make the administrative side of organized sports run smoothly so associations, leagues, clubs, coaches, parents, and athletes can have fun and focus on their favorite sport.
- Play to Win - Strive for greatness every day. Results count.
- Be a Team Player - Commit to collective success. Be anchored in transparency, candor, and respect.
- Own the Solution - Be a problem solver. Embrace the challenge.
- Run in Our Customers' Shoes - Have empathy for our customers and evaluate our performance through their eyes.
As an Sales Executive on the Revenue team, you will maintain a robust network of business leaders, develop strong relationships with partners and collaborate with key business executives and stakeholders. Assuming the role of Sales Executive, you will be a “difference maker” who can close new business, create a clear vision, define a plan, remove obstacles to performance, and increase velocity. The Sales Executive should be eager to inject a collaborative spirit and implement a disciplined, partner-centric sales approach which produces strong results in this highly strategic market.
Who you are
- Integrity and respect for people and opinions
- Demonstrate Stack Sports values - Play to Win, Own the Solution, Be a Team Player, Run in our Customers’ Shoes
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated with a willingness to meet and exceed a comprehensive set of performance metrics and quantitative measures
- Strategist and trusted business partner
- Maintains executive presence with a strong ability to interact with senior and C-level team members
- Excellent client service acumen
- Strong ability to build new business relationships as well as generate new revenue within existing partners
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation abilities
- Motivates and influences others both internally and externally and demonstrates excitement and passion
- Manages stress and ambiguity
Skills & Qualifications
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in business or related field
- 3+ years in high volume inside sales preferably selling a B2B SaaS solution
- Experience selling early-stage products, driving business in new markets and blazing a path to success
- Proven closer with track record of exceeding quotas
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections
- Experience running online web/mobile software demos through variety of platforms
- Ability to network and generate lasting business relationships
- Proven experience building business
- Demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; direct with feedback
- Sense of urgency to create and achieve high performance goals
- Disciplined sales approach, strong work ethic, and passion for excellence
- Ability to work constructively in a fast-paced, collaborative, team environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and presentation skills
- Excellent technical skills including experience with Salesforce and G-Suite/MS Office
- Sports technology background preferred but not mandatory
- Build and maintain effective relationships with external partners and industry influencers to drive sales growth and continually develop new business
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls and manage email campaigns to increase the quantity and quality of event partnerships
- Skillfully deliver web based presentations using inside sales best practices
- Execute multi-year partnership agreements
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly targets
- Execute cross-sell initiatives, while holding yourself accountable for achieving goals and objectives; foster cross-sell collaboration and continuous improvement within all lines of business
- Identify and grow cross-sell opportunities, collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment, and close agreements to maximize profit
- Cross-sell new business with existing partners and/or identify areas of improvement to exceed sales quotas
- Establish goals and objectives in support of enterprise vision and remove obstacles to success
- Integrate enterprise and revenue initiatives and key success metrics
What We Offer
- Modern and collaborative work environment
- Supportive team members
- Entrepreneurial environment - leave your mark
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Fully paid parental leave
At this time, Stack Sports will not sponsor a Visa for this role.