From our humble beginnings as sports parents and coaches, we founded Stack Sports to transform the youth sports experience by helping other parents, coaches and administrators manage all aspects of their sports organizations. By developing easy-to-use team management and related solutions, we allow parents, players and coaches to focus on the game - not administrative duties. Our founders and employees wear many hats; successful entrepreneurs, loving parents, sports enthusiasts, community volunteers. Being able to juggle all the important aspects of life can be challenging as sports parents.
eCamps was founded in 2001 with one goal in mind – to develop the best sports camps in America. Since that time, over 125,000 campers have attended our sports camps to have fun, and make new friends while advancing their skills and becoming better players. Our commitment to the individual development of each camper has been paramount to our success. We give our campers the opportunity to improve and become better athletes by providing instruction from top coaches in a fun and positive atmosphere.
Job Summary: The Marketing Associate position will be responsible for working directly with our Sport Managers in carrying out and developing unique eCamps digital and print marketing campaigns. The Marketing Associate will also contribute to our social media strategy. Duties include market research to identify target audience demographics and working as part of a team to reach company goals through achieving increasing engagement from consumers. Other core duties will include customer service via email and phone, updating websites, handling registrations, and data input.
Marketing Associate Responsibilities
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of our nationwide program partners, sites, people, and program objectives
- Develop an understanding all of our camp offerings and the current environment around youth development within sports
- Assist in developing and implementing digital and print marketing campaigns
- Achieve proficiency with our registration software (Camp & Class Manager & SportsConnect), design programs (Canva/Adobe), online marketing software (Constant Contact), and website management systems (WordPress)
- Create, post, and develop social media content
- Manage and expand our lead generation platforms and contact lists
- Regular correspondence with sport families, coaches, and affiliates
- Website management
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your résumé is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Marketing Associate’s Preferred Requirements/Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Outlook, Word
- Proficient in Cloud Based File Organization Systems (Google Docs, DropBox, OneDrive)
- Working Knowledge of WordPress
- Working Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc)
- Proficient in all Social Media Platforms
- Creative thinker and ability to problem solve
- Being organized, with superb written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Being a team player
What We Offer
- Modern and collaborative work environment
- Supportive team members
- Entrepreneurial environment - leave your mark
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Fully paid parental leave