Who we are
From our humble beginnings as sports parents and coaches, we founded Stack Sports to transform the youth sports experience by helping other parents, coaches and administrators manage all aspects of their sports organizations. By developing easy-to-use team management solutions, we allow parents, players and coaches to focus on the game - not administrative duties. Our founders and employees wear many hats. Successful entrepreneurs. Loving parents. Sports enthusiasts. Community volunteers. Being able to juggle all the important aspects in life can be challenging as sports parents.
- Play to Win - Strive for greatness every day. Results count.
- Be a Team Player - Commit to collective success. Be anchored in transparency, candor, and respect.
- Own the Solution - Be a problem solver. Embrace the challenge.
- Run in Our Customers' Shoes - Have empathy for our customers and evaluate our performance through their eyes.
Who You Are
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms, many skills are transferable, and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
- You are a team player.
- You have a coaching mentality.
- You are capable of working in an Agile environment.
- You are capable of owning a solution from end to end.
- You are comfortable working with multiple technologies.
- You are comfortable on server-side as well as frontend testing.
- You have strong debugging, problem-solving, and investigative skills.
- You have excellent communication skills.
- You have a good understanding of Design Patterns and when to apply them.
- You have experience in working with build tools such as Jenkins and/or GitLab
- You have experience in automating web applications, iOS and/or Android mobile apps
- You have experience with automation tools such as Selenium, Appium, XCTest, Xcode and Android Studio
- You take pride in developing clean, elegant, highly-reusable code that is easy to maintain and extend.
What You’ll Do
- Manually test the functionality of various desktop applications, websites, web applications, mobile applications, and client-server systems.
- Make extensive use of test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, Desktop, and Web.
- Understand the flow of code and how it interacts with different components.
- Understand project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Investigate customer issues referred to you by the technical support team, verify bugs, and create and manage bug reports.
- Work with deployment teams, resolve system issues, collaborate on product design, and offer inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs.
- Note all testing actions you have performed in daily and weekly reports.
- Analyzing system performance and coordinating with other teams to enhance the overall design.
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrading existing practices and processes.
- Manage the final quality on production release.
Skills & Qualifications
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field.
- Performed load testing on applications and services using jMeter or a similar performance testing tool and evaluated results.
- Knowledge of programming languages and process management methodology.
- Knowledge of test methodologies and their corresponding tools.
- Exposure to Behavior Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- The ability to recognize risks and errors in an application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- The ability to keep current with the constantly changing technology industry.
- A passion for testing, development, and design.
What We Offer
- Open, modern, and collaborative work environment including the ability to work remotely
- Entrepreneurial environment - leave your mark
- Purpose-driven culture
- Comprehensive benefits package including Fully Paid Parental Leave
At this time, Stack Sports will not sponsor a visa application for this role.