Stack Sports is a global sports technology company based in Plano, TX with offices in San Diego, CA and Atlanta, GA. From our humble beginnings as sports parents and coaches, we founded Stack Sports to transform the youth sports experience by helping other parents, coaches and administrators manage all aspects of their sports organizations. By developing easy-to-use league management solutions, we allow parents, players and coaches to focus on the game - not administrative duties. Our founders and employees wear many hats. Successful entrepreneurs. Loving parents. Sports enthusiasts. Community volunteers. Being able to juggle all the important aspects in life can be difficult as sports parents.
We are searching for communicative candidates who are proactive and passionate about company products and the partners they serve. Be a part of getting kids on the field by developing positive long-term relationships with a portfolio of partners that are assigned to you. Manage your assigned partner accounts from close of sale to registration launch, ensuring that all key stakeholders reach the necessary level of proficiency with Sports Connect services. Be a liaison between partners and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our product solutions according to our initiatives and the partners needs.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
Initiate Partner Success Plan
Once a sales representative has successfully acquired a new partner for Sports Connect, the Activation Specialist is responsible for acting as the primary point of contact for that partner during the initial setup. It’s important that the Activation Specialist initiates the Activation process as quickly as possible to meet the agreed upon timelines. This is the start to the overall Partner Success Plan with Sports Connect.
The Activation Specialist will connect with the organization to get a detailed picture of their goals, requirements, and needs. New partner organizations may be unique in how they operate. For this reason, it’s crucial that the Activation Specialist identify the unique priorities of each partner so they can plan accordingly.
Customize the Plan
After identifying a partner’s main goals, the Activation Specialist will need to use that information to customize the activation plan to ensure success. This typically involves working backwards from the projected launch date and ensuring all necessary training calls are scheduled. The Activation Specialist will also be able to use the information gathered to know where to address the unique needs of the
organization. Also, serves as liaison between the partner and our web design specialist to ensure that expectations are set properly around custom web design options and process and that proper delivery timelines are given.
Demonstrate and Train
The Activation Specialist performs weekly and monthly training webinars for Sports Connect partners to ensure a comfortable, working knowledge of the Sports Connect product. Help in creating training tutorials and best practices to ensure that our new partners launch with confidence. Ensures that new league partners hit milestones of launch plans, and that their initial experience with our company and software is both a positive and lasting one.
- 1-3 years of experience in support, partner experience, onboarding, or similar
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills
- Customer-service oriented
- Strong interpersonal and partner consultation skills
- Self-motivated and results oriented
- Strong presentation skills
- Problem solving & troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to drive projects and manage project teams
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong detail orientation
- Superior organizational abilities
- Process & procedure oriented
- Build relationships internal and external
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- Ability to grasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Experience hosting and/or moderating live training webinars
Here’s who we are looking for:
- You love sports
- You have a positive attitude and are eager to learn
- You are great at following instructions, yet flexible enough to roll up your sleeves and pitch in where needed
- You are outgoing, sociable, competitive, bright and have integrity
- You are confident and have a proven track record of seeing projects through to completion
- You are naturally motivated problem solver
- You are a great communicator and enjoy ongoing personal relationship building
- You are always looking for new ways to sharpen your game and improve your performance
- You care about your partners---our partners are our partners!!!
- You can adapt easily to a diverse group of partners
- You enjoy turning a challenge into an opportunity
In Return, We Will Provide:
- Competitive salary plus incentives
- Benefits including medical, dental, and 401(k)
- Vibrant, fun and fast-paced office environment
- Comprehensive, hands-on training
We are unable to provide sponsorship for any visas at this time.