Stack Sports is a global sports technology company based in Plano, TX with offices in Denver, CO, San Diego, CA, and Atlanta, GA. From our humble beginnings as sports parents and coaches, we founded Stack Sports to transform the youth sports experience by helping other parents, coaches and administrators manage all aspects of their sports organizations. By developing easy-to-use league management solutions, we allow parents, players and coaches to focus on the game - not administrative duties. Our founders and employees wear many hats. Successful entrepreneurs. Loving parents. Sports enthusiasts. Community volunteers. Being able to juggle all the important aspects in life can be difficult as sports parents.
- Play to Win - Strive for greatness every day. Results count.
- Be a Team Player - Commit to collective success. Be anchored in transparency, candor, and respect.
- Own the Solution - Be a problem solver. Embrace the challenge.
- Run in Our Customers' Shoes - Have empathy for our customers and evaluate our performance through their eyes.
The Sales Representative will generate new business through direct calls, emails, and live demos to prospective sports organizations. The sales process is consultative in nature and includes outbound prospecting in conjunction with inbound lead marketing automation, conducting discovery calls, completing live demos, preparing and sending proposals and closing the sale. The Sales Representative is adaptable, a self-starter, enthusiastic, resilient, and organized. This role has minimal travel requirements, though large opportunities may require an in-person presentation
Who you are
- You love sports
- You have a positive attitude and are eager to learn
- You are enthusiastic, outgoing, bright, and have integrity
- You are process oriented, organized and have the ability to adapt to change
- You are dependable
- You are naturally motivated to go find the next big deal
- You care about your clients - our customers are our partners!
- You are self starter and have a proven track record of closing deals and bringing in new business on a consistent basis
- You are always looking for new ways to sharpen your game and improve your performance
Skills & Qualifications
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3-5 years in high-volume sales or business development experience with full-cycle selling
- Phone Skills: experience with outbound prospecting
- Strive to achieve sales goals
- Proven track record of exceeding goals
- Experience running online web/mobile software demos through a variety of platforms
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to quickly establish rapport with potential partners over the phone and email
- Ability to quickly understand products and services and effectively identify how they can provide value to a prospective partner
- General computer proficiency, including working knowledge of G-Suite tools, Microsoft Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.), Salesforce, etc.
If you were working for us on the Sales Team, here are some of the things you would have done in the past week:
- Talked with at least 100 youth sports organizations helping support their needs
- Conducted several online presentations to qualified sports organizations
- Kept detailed, up-to-date client information in our CRM
- Followed our proven sales methodology using our best practices
- Reviewed sales call recordings and time management tips with your manager
- Helped to train new sales representatives as needed
- Remained up to date with the industry and competition
- Had an pipeline review meeting with your Sales Manager
- Brainstormed with team members about new selling strategies
- Reviewed the most recent product release notes to stay up to date
Here Are Some Other Things You Might Do During The Year
- Attend a national conference or trade show
- Attend a sales training seminar
- Learn about new cross-selling opportunities
- Meet with other department leaders to review prospect feedback and industry landscape
- Brainstorm new product ideas with our Product Development Team
- Team Outings at Braves Games, Top Golf, etc
- Your success will be measured based on:
- Sales activity and demo presentations - Completed 100 - 120 sales calls / week and 10 sales presentations / month
- Sales Results - Ability to successfully close qualified deals and exceed sales targets on a consistent basis
- Process adherence and detailed CRM tracking
What We Offer
- Salary + Commission based compensation
- Modern and collaborative work environment
- Supportive team members
- Entrepreneurial environment - leave your mark
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Fully paid parental leave
At this time, Stack Sports will not sponsor a Visa for this role.