Our Stack Sports Product Management team delivers market-leading software to youth sports governing bodies, sports associations, and leagues globally. Delivery of these services requires work coordinated across the organization and multiple development teams. The VP of Product Management will own their respective roadmap and mentor/lead a team of outstanding product managers. This role will report directly to the Sr VP of Product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Own the end-to-end lifecycle of the product including the associated metrics, roadmap, pricing, and go to market.
- Key stakeholders and driver for the roadmap including “what’s next” for the product line.
- Identifying risks, developing mitigation strategies and facilitating conflict resolution between teams, focusing on top-level issues, and developing a better course of action
- Make decisive trade-offs to prioritize product priorities partnering with internal stakeholders, clients, and leadership to ensure delivery
- Launch new capabilities/features with a thoughtful approach that ensures adoption by new and existing customers, partnering with cross-functional team members to ensure success.
- Work closely with Sr VP of Product and CTO on how to grow the product portfolio across all lines of business and how to pull in other products into your line of business.
We understand that no candidate is perfectly qualified for any job. Experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of dedication, impact, and the ability to thrive in a fluid and collaborative environment. We want you to learn new things in this role, and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for. We also know that diversity of background and thought makes for better problem solving and more creative thinking, which is why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Displays ability to execute on projects and timelines
- Displays passion for & responsibility to the customer
- Displays leadership through innovation in everything you do
- Displays a relentless commitment to win
- Displays personal & corporate integrity
- Ability to manage the overall project including rollout timeline, weekly deliverables, and key gaps or barriers.
- Demonstrate remarkable leadership and communication skills. You should be comfortable representing your team and championing your projects across the organization.
- Ability to build relationships across the organization better facilitate the product rollout.
- Able to provide clear requirements and use cases to the development teams around future enhancements.
- Ability to make data-driven decisions to drive roadmap items for your assigned product
- Has managed a full product lifecycle including go-to-market, margins, end of life, and revenue.
- Has previously mentored/lead a team of product managers from a Director and above level for over 3 years.
- Ability to consistently meet or exceed assigned targets and deadlines
- 7+ years of saas product experience
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Four-year degree or equivalent experience
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Some travel will be expected (<20%)
We are unable to sponsor visas at this time.