Blue Sombrero has joined Stack Sports to form Sports Connect. We’re looking for talented engineers to join our team as we continue to set the standard in sports technology services.
iOS Lead Mobile Engineer
The primary function of an iOS Lead Mobile Engineer is to fulfill a leadership role in planning, designing, coding, testing, debugging, configuring and documenting custom mobile solutions. The iOS Lead Mobile Engineer will work independently as well as with other developers and technical team members to guide solutions through design and coding standards ensuring adherence to our standard Software Development Methodologies (SDM).
Candidates must be located near Atlanta or be willing to relocate.
How we work:
● We’re agile, we have fun, and we move quickly.
● We are a high-performing team and we are passionate about what we do.
● We work together and we deliver great products for our customers.
● 5+ Years’ experience developing Native iOS Apps
● Current development in Swift
● Prior experience with Objective-C
● Experience deploying apps to the Apple Store
● Experience with object-oriented programming, design patterns, data modeling and schema design
● Experience with .NET REST APIs and Web Services
● Comfortable in a scrum team using an Agile development methodology
● Knowledge of relational databases, preferably SQL Server
● Ability to own then expand a small mobile team through technical delivery, leadership and ultimately knowledge share
● Familiar with GitFlow, continuous integration, and automated deployments
● Worked with a front-end web application framework and responsive design, preferably Angular
● Special consideration for additional relevant programming languages
● Experience working with cross-platform teammates
If you were working for us, here are some of the things you would have done in the past week:
● Taken part in daily meetings with Product, Design, QA and DevOps team members
● Worked with product leaders to build great solutions for sports organizations
● Progressed a next-generation sports management app with the latest technologies
● Overseen third-party software integration
● Helped turn a fledgling idea into an impactful product enhancement
● Shared a new idea that turned out to be a bad idea, but that’s ok
● Participated in testing and debugging
● Grabbed a meal or drink or run with someone in the office
For Your Hard Work, We Will Provide:
● Very competitive salary plus incentives
● Full benefits including medical, dental, 401k and more
● Vibrant, fun, and fast-paced office environment.
● Comprehensive hands-on training and tuition reimbursement options
● Designated weekly opportunities to work from home
● Direct beltline access and new office facilities
If you think you have what it takes to work on exciting projects in the sports technology field, and are ready for a fast-paced environment, please don't hesitate to apply today. Even if you don't meet every requirement in this job description, we still encourage you to apply. We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!