About The Role:
Now is the time to take that jump over to Stackline! We are seeking a motivated and passionate individual to join our dynamic team managing a diverse portfolio of brands. As part of our Strategic Insights team, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the biggest consumer brands in the market and have a direct impact on driving their business success.
As an Account Manager – Strategic Insights, you'll be at the forefront of driving brand optimization strategies, uncovering growth opportunities, and analyzing consumer sentiment. You will bring your e-commerce sales and data analysis experience to drive meaningful and compelling insights for our clients. If you enjoy leveraging data to make strategic decisions and thrive in a collaborative, innovative environment, we would love to talk to you! This role is based out of our Seattle, WA office. Apply now and embark on an exciting journey with us!
What You Will Do:
- Develop and deliver analyses to assist clients in formulating brand optimization strategies, understanding competitor growth drivers, and capitalizing on rapidly changing consumer sentiment.
- Synthesize substantial amounts of data and analyses into easily understandable insights for both internal and external audiences.
- Build and develop relationships with individuals at prominent consumer brands across all organizational levels and departments.
- Lead regular client calls to address project work, discuss business trends, and plan future engagements.
- Support the management of client accounts, with the goal of independently overseeing key clients and accounts.
- Identify and implement on opportunities to scale and/or automate existing service offerings.
- Assist in engagements with leading global brands by providing actionable, accurate, and timely analyses.
- Own relationships with medium-sized brands, leveraging Stackline’s data to provide top-quality insights to key clients.
- Enhance brands’ e-commerce operations by identifying optimizations within pricing/promotions, advertising, content, etc.
- Generate reports analyzing historical performance and forecasting expected future sales and share.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of Stackline’s various software products as a subject matter expert (SME) for clients.
Who We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 6+ years of relevant account management experience.
- 4+ years of demonstrable experience using data analysis tools, such as Microsoft Excel, to draw insights, and Microsoft PowerPoint to create compelling and actionable stories.
- Demonstrated clear and concise written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized while prioritizing and managing workflows.
- Demonstrated experience drawing insights from data to provide recommendations to clients on e-commerce strategy.
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Experience manipulating data with technologies such as SQL or similar technology.
- Demonstrated ability to think big, work hard, and solve problems.
- Experience working in a startup, retail, digital advertising, or e-commerce environment.
- Proficiency in German, French, and/or Japanese.
Benefits and Perks
It’s important that each and every employee feels they are supported and can complete their life’s best work today and in the future. As part of that, we are committed to doing our part in addressing pay gaps and discrepancies by providing pay transparency for all of our roles. Actual salaries are just one component of the compensation package and may vary above or below the range based on job-related knowledge, skills, experience, geographical location, and performance. The pay range for this position located in Seattle is $90,000 - $125,000 per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and other team-specific awards. In addition, we provide a robust benefits and perks package that includes:
- Comprehensive benefit plans covering medical, dental, and vision
- Fertility benefits
- 401k plan plus company match
- Company paid Life Insurance
- 20 days of Paid Time Off annually
- 9 Paid company holidays
- 100% Paid Parental Leave - 20 weeks for birthing mothers and 12 weeks for all other parents
- Summer Fridays early close at 2 pm
- Fully stocked kitchen snacks with fresh fruit weekly