Stacklet accelerates how organizations manage their cloud security, operations, compliance, asset visibility, and cost optimization. Our company was founded by the creators and maintainers of Cloud Custodian, an open source cloud governance project used today by thousands of well-known global brands.
Stacklet’s cloud Governance-as-Code SaaS platform was designed in partnership with several Fortune 1000 organizations to extend (open source) Cloud Custodian with robust management capabilities, real-time cloud asset visibility, out-of-box policy packs, and other features to help organizations innovate securely in the cloud at scale. Stacklet enables organizations to:
- Meet ever-changing compliance needs by offering best practice policies addressing common security, operations, and cost optimization uses cases in addition to compliance frameworks such as NIST CSF, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and CIS Benchmarks. The platform allows organizations to easily customize policies according to their unique needs.
- Control costs by automatically identifying, right-sizing, and de-provisioning unnecessary resources.
- Improve security posture through real-time policy enforcement and automated remediation across varying cloud platforms and services.
- Reduce operational overhead and developer friction associated with policy implementation and inconsistent cloud management by using a standard, easy-to-use policy language, and platform across all your clouds.
As Stacklet’s VP of Product, you will materially define our product playbook, and will partner closely with engineering and sales management to determine how best build, maintain, and sell our unique offering.
What we're looking for
- Product planning and lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product(s)
- Drive, define, and represent product strategy and roadmap
- Communicate product strategy and roadmap to C-level executives as well as technical audiences from a developer, infrastructure or security background
- Define pricing and competitive positioning for products
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions, and products
- Build teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers
- Become the key evangelist of products and services
- Participate in conferences, discussions with thought leaders, and market analysts
- Prepare and execute on-site technical presentations, demos, and lab testing for prospective and current customers as well as internal team members and partners
- Coordinate with business partners and develop strategies to promote services and solutions
- Develop and use product data along with customer evidence to inform product decisions – both quantitative and qualitative
You'll enjoy working with us because
- Work from Home & be part of our team (Slack, Zoom, Github, and more)
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful company
- You'll be one of the first few team members hired
- Career growth with opportunity to earn advancement
- Work with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact
- 3-5 years of customer-facing experience
- Experience managing cross-functional software development teams in an agile environment
- Experience managing business priorities against design/user needs while delivering against product roadmaps
- Experience managing end-to-end software product development and releases
- Ability to read code in one of the following languages: Python, Rust or Go
- Cloud infrastructure security knowledge in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Strong attention to detail and keeping commitments
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Prior startup experience
- Extensive knowledge of cloud security
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code technologies like Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Experience in DevOps Tools and Processes
Stacklet believes a diverse workforce enhances our ability to deliver world class products and services. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.