Stacklet accelerates how organizations manage their cloud security, operations, compliance, asset visibility, and cost optimization. Our company was founded by the creators and maintainers of Cloud Custodian, an open source cloud governance project used today by thousands of well-known global brands.
Stacklet’s cloud Governance-as-Code SaaS platform was designed in partnership with several Fortune 1000 organizations to extend (open source) Cloud Custodian with robust management capabilities, real-time cloud asset visibility, out-of-box policy packs, and other features to help organizations innovate securely in the cloud at scale. Stacklet enables organizations to:
- Meet ever-changing compliance needs by offering best practice policies addressing common security, operations, and cost optimization uses cases in addition to compliance frameworks such as NIST CSF, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, and CIS Benchmarks. The platform allows organizations to easily customize policies according to their unique needs.
- Control costs by automatically identifying, right-sizing, and de-provisioning unnecessary resources.
- Improve security posture through real-time policy enforcement and automated remediation across varying cloud platforms and services.
- Reduce operational overhead and developer friction associated with policy implementation and inconsistent cloud management by using a standard, easy-to-use policy language, and platform across all your clouds.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Onboard new Stacklet customers and introduce them to our products and support processes
- Collaborate with sales and support in developing and delivering engagement plans that fulfill the customer's objectives
- Assist sales in identifying growth opportunities or renewal risks
- Serve as customer advocate internally and influence Stacklet products, websites, documentation, processes and people to improve customer satisfaction and retention
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Love for open source technology, cloud infrastructure security knowledge in AWS, Azure, or GCP
- Demonstrated history of closing sales, running a business, or a Services practice
- Patience and ability to listen to customer needs
- Good presentation skills
- Superior writing and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and organization
IT WOULD BE NICE IF YOU
- Prior startup experience
- Extensive knowledge of cloud security
- Ability to read code in one of the following languages: Python, Rust or Go
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code technologies like Terraform or Cloud Formation
- Experience in DevOps Tools and Processes
- Experience with CRMs
- Pre-sales, consulting and/or consultative selling
- Previous experience in software sales
- B2B sales experience
YOU’LL ENJOY WORKING WITH US BECAUSE
- Work from home & be part of our globally distributed team (Slack, Zoom, Github, and more)
- Personal growth experience by helping to build a truly successful company
- Participate in, and help to shape, a great culture
- Career growth with an opportunity to earn advancement
- Work with a stellar team where you can have a huge impact
- Work with new technologies
- Equity compensation and benefits
Stacklet believes a diverse workforce enhances our ability to deliver world class products and services. We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.