Who We Are:
StackCommerce is the leading product discovery platform for publishers and brands. Our award-winning solution allows users to discover and purchase products on the publisher sites they visit daily. We provide 2500+ merchants and retailers with unmatched exposure through product listings and shoppable articles. For publishers, we power white-labeled e-commerce shops with on-site checkout for readers. We’ve helped over 1,000 publishers monetize with commerce, including Yahoo!, CNN, Hearst, Mashable, NY Post, TMZ, MarketWatch, and more.
StackCommerce is looking for an experienced and passionate senior account manager to manage and grow exsiting, strategic publisher partnerships. This person must be self-motivated, analytical, and possess strong communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the Publisher team to provide a seamless partner management experience. Manage existing relationships with web publishers, media companies, and content sites from end to end: onboarding, strategy/planning, creating promotional schedules, resolving issues, and more.
- Understand the StackCommerce platform and the benefits publishers gain by using it.
- Become a valuable resource and single point of contact for publisher partners. Serve as an advocate for publisher partners internally.
- Coordinate internally with fellow account managers to continually optimize and grow publisher partnerships.
- Effectively leverage data analysis to support recommendations and ultimately grow revenue.
- Monitor and report the performance of key publisher metrics, as well as activities and events causing variances.
- Assist in implementing processes and structure to scale the Publisher business quickly and efficiently.
What You'll Bring:
- 2-5 years experience in account management and/or partnership development, preferably in the digital/technology space. Experience at a top-tier start-up, large consumer Internet/eCommerce or media company is a plus.
- Proven track record in successfully managing/growing strategic partnerships.
- BA/BS degree from top tier school.
- Deep knowledge of the media + tech industries (and the intersection of the two), specifically in the following sectors: apps/software, gaming, design, gadgets/gear, lifestyle.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills. Experience using tools like Google Analytics a must.
- A solid understanding of web technologies and the digital media revenue ecosystem.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization. Also, strong bias for action and getting things done, both individually and with teams;
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team; ability to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of colleagues and external partners.
- Must be highly organized, even in a rapidly evolving environment and enjoy creating processes that scale.
- Proven track record in successfully managing accounts. Prior experience in the online publishing space.
- Experience at a top-tier start-up, large consumer Internet/eCommerce or media company.
What to Expect:
- Intro Call: You’ll hop on a quick call with the hiring manager so we can get to know you better — and you can learn a little more about the role.
- Homework Assignment: We send over a quick exercise that challenges you to solve a problem and come up with a creative solution. Get a feel for what you’ll be doing on a daily basis!
- Remote-Team Interview: You’ll be meeting with 7 team members on a video call. This is your chance to ask questions and see who this role interacts with on a daily basis.
- Final Video Call: This is a great opportunity to get to know our President over video.
- Offer: We send over an offer and you (hopefully) accept! Welcome to Stack!
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Competitive Compensation Package: Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done
- Unlimited Vacation: Take time to unwind
- Learning Budget: Dollars towards eLearning courses, eBooks, and more
- WFH Office: Home office stipend and internet dollars to set you up for success
- Events: Happy hours, company trips, team bonding budgets, and team culture events (even while remote!)
By the numbers...
- We’ve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
- We’ve been a profitable business from day 1.
- We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
- We’ve been a ‘BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA’ for 2 years straight.
- We’re currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration. If you’re passionate about your work, we’d love to hear from you!