Who We Are:
We are actively seeking a problem-solver and go-getter to become StackCommerce’s SEM Manager. This role will focus on scaling and managing our entire SEM direct response program. In this role, you will be responsible for driving paid search, shopping, display and youtube traffic to our ecommerce shops, while working very closely with the product and analytics team to develop the proper tools to support and sustain long term growth. You will be responsible for media buying, strategy, performance, product enhancements, and reporting. This individual must have a proven track record of success and will be responsible for taking ownership of this channel.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee our SEM strategy to scale spend and drive profitable ROI across our ecommerce shops
- Manage all day-to-day campaign operations from ideation to execution to reporting
- Build out paid search, Google shopping, Display and YouTube to drive revenue at scale
- Help set annual, monthly, and weekly goals based on the company's overarching objectives
- Analyze campaign data, identify actionable opportunities, and measure and report on performance
- Identify and test new innovative and growth opportunities within the channel to deliver on CPA/ROAS/LTV goals.
- Champion and challenge changes to operational efficiencies and work cross-functionally with teams to streamline or build various internal workflows
- Daily use of reporting, analytics and trend tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Looker
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product feed optimization to improve channel performance.
- Work with team members on generating/creating data driven hypothesis to execute experiments across the marketing funnel to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
What You'll Bring:
- 3+ years experience scaling and managing paid search campaigns
- 1+ years experience working cross-functionally with product/analytics team
- Experience managing feeds and scaling Google shopping campaigns
- Experience with managing direct response Display/YouTube campaigns
- Have successfully owned and managed a multi-million dollar marketing budget
- Self-starter that can drive initiatives but knows when/how to escalate problems when necessary
- High attention to detail, expert analytical skills, comfortable validating large amounts of data
- Thrives in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- High proficiency in Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint, and Google Analytics
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, and interpersonal communications skills
- Direct response ecommerce experience
- Bachelor's Degree Required
- Experience at a top-tier start-up, large consumer Internet/eCommerce company in a similar role or experience agency side with vertical expertise
- Experience building SEM program from scratch and scaling to multi-million dollar marketing budget
- Google Ads/Google Analytics certified
What to Expect:
- Intro Call: You’ll hop on a quick call with the hiring manager so we can get to know you better — and you can learn a little more about the role.
- Homework Assignment: We send over a quick exercise that challenges you to solve a problem and come up with a creative solution. Get a feel for what you’ll be doing on a daily basis!
- Remote-Team Interview: You’ll be meeting with 7 team members on a video call. This is your chance to ask questions and see who this role interacts with on a daily basis.
- Final Video Call: This is a great opportunity to get to know our COO or CEO over video.
- Offer: We send over an offer and you (hopefully) accept! Welcome to Stack!
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Competitive Compensation Package: Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” Thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done
- Unlimited Vacation: Take time to unwind
- Learning Budget: Dollars towards eLearning courses, eBooks, and more
- WFH Office: Home office stipend and internet dollars to set you up for success
- Events: Weekly happy hours, company trips, team bonding budgets, quarterly company “Hack Days”, monthly birthday celebrations, and team culture events (even while remote!)
- When We’re Back at the Office:
- Location: Our office is on the beach in Venice…take a jog to clear your mind!
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal
By the numbers...
- We’ve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
- We’ve been a profitable business from day 1.
- We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
- We’ve been a ‘BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA’ for 2 years straight.
- We’re currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration. If you’re passionate about your work, we’d love to hear from you!