Who We Are:
Reporting into the VP of Marketing, The Director, Growth Marketing will be responsible for managing large scale paid Facebook performance marketing campaigns to acquire customers and drive revenue across our own brands and our publisher shops. This entails researching and adopting best practices for user acquisition, growth hacking, conversion optimization, A/B testing and streamlining of processes that help identify and scale high-converting campaigns across Facebook and Instagram. You will also be responsible for leading a small team of paid social marketers and help improve efficiencies and drive scale across all of our accounts.
You should be a data driven marketer with particular strength in Facebook acquisition marketing. In this role, you should feel comfortable identifying/optimizing opportunities and effectively handle the day-to-day tactical execution across the channel to drive growth, engagement and retention at scale. The ideal candidate should be creative, curious, technical, highly analytical and a great communicator.
What You'll Do:
- Manage, execute and help scale high volume of paid acquisition campaigns across 20+ Facebook ad accounts to drive profitable growth.
- Hands on campaign management
- Daily use of reporting, analytics and trend tools including but not limited to Google Analytics, Looker, Facebook Ads Manager
- Identify and test new innovative and growth opportunities within the channel to deliver on CPA/ROAS/LTV goals.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product feed optimization to improve channel performance.
- Work with the marketing team to hone in on key drivers of user sign-ups, email subscriptions, and develop new campaigns to attract new growth.
- Work with team members on generating/creating data driven hypothesis to execute experiments across the marketing funnel to optimize conversion and other key performance metrics
- Manage, mentor and lead team of paid social marketers
What You'll Bring:
- 6+ years experience managing paid Facebook performance marketing campaigns
- Experience managing paid social (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest) campaigns at scale
- Direct response ecommerce experience on Facebook
- Experience managing a team of paid social marketers
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Self starter. Able to learn quickly, work autonomously, prioritize effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze raw data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Ability to research issues and formulate tangible solutions
- Is accountable, ambitious, motivated
- Consistently looks for ways to improve current processes or introduce new approaches that will contribute to success
- Great writing skills w/a passion for great ad copy and ad creative
- Detailed oriented and strong communicator with thorough and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability and desire to roll up your sleeves and execute while also seeing the broader vision of the company
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive with the ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic organization. Knowledge in media + tech industries (and the intersection of the two), specifically in the following sectors: apps/software, gaming, design, gadgets/gear, lifestyle a plus
- Must be highly organized, able to pick up things quickly, and create processes that scale even in a rapidly evolving environment
- Experience at a top-tier start-up, large consumer Internet/eCommerce company in a similar role or experience agency side with vertical expertise
What to Expect:
- Intro Call: You’ll hop on a quick call with the hiring manager so we can get to know you better — and you can learn a little more about the role.
- Homework Assignment: We send over a quick exercise that challenges you to solve a problem and come up with a creative solution. Get a feel for what you’ll be doing on a daily basis!
- Remote-Team Interview: You’ll be meeting with 7 team members on a video call. This is your chance to ask questions and see who this role interacts with on a daily basis.
- Final Video Call: This is a great opportunity to get to know our COO or CEO over video.
- Offer: We send over an offer and you (hopefully) accept! Welcome to Stack!
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Competitive Compensation Package: Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” Thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done
- Unlimited Vacation: Take time to unwind
- Learning Budget: Dollars towards eLearning courses, eBooks, and more
- WFH Office: Home office stipend and internet dollars to set you up for success
- Events: Weekly happy hours, company trips, team bonding budgets, quarterly company “Hack Days”, monthly birthday celebrations, and team culture events (even while remote!)
- When We’re Back at the Office:
- Location: Our office is on the beach in Venice…take a jog to clear your mind!
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal
By the numbers...
- We’ve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
- We’ve been a profitable business from day 1.
- We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
- We’ve been a ‘BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA’ for 2 years straight.
- We’re currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration. If you’re passionate about your work, we’d love to hear from you!