Who We Are:
StackCommerce is the leading product discovery platform for publishers and brands. Our award-winning solution allows users to discover and purchase products on the publisher sites they visit daily. We provide 2500+ merchants and retailers with unmatched exposure through product listings and shoppable articles. For publishers, we power white-labeled e-commerce shops with on-site checkout for readers. We’ve helped over 1,000 publishers monetize with commerce, including Yahoo!, CNN, Hearst, Mashable, NY Post, TMZ, MarketWatch, and more.
The Retention Marketing Specialist role is responsible for ensuring the execution of our engagement strategies across on-site, email, sms, and notification channels. This includes creation of daily marketing campaigns, automated workflows, and transactional interactions. This role will report to the Retention Marketing Manager.
What You'll Do:
- Develop strategies that drive initial purchase conversion, increase repeat purchase and retention rates across the customer base
- Manage and execute multi-channel user acquisition and marketing strategies using our ESP, CRM, and other relevant tools
- Act as the subject matter expert of our product recommendation tool and be responsible for the on-going maintenance
- Perform end-to-end quality checks, ensuring content accuracy, functioning links/landing pages, assessing segmentation, and produce campaigns in a timely manner
- Build out and refine customer segmentation modeling
- Monitor the health of our multi-channel subscriber base and daily campaign performance
- Work with our ESP to monitor deliverability and address any potential issues
- Ensure utilization of best practices, technology standards, and all our email marketing efforts are in compliance with brand guidelines and spam regulation (CAN/SPAM)
- Edit and maintain documentation and training guides as directed
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- 2-3 years of email marketing experience, preferably at an e-commerce company
- Understanding of email and database marketing infrastructures & technologies
- Experience using enterprise ESP and Salesforce CRM preferred
- Excellent attention to details and highly organized
- Strong knowledge of HTML preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivator/flexible/team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
What to Expect:
- Intro Call: You’ll hop on a quick call with the hiring manager so we can get to know you better — and you can learn a little more about the role.
- Follow-Up Call: Chat with the Team Lead to get a broader picture of StackCommerce.
- Remote-Team Interview: You’ll be meeting with 5-6 team members on a video call. This is your chance to ask questions and see who this role interacts with on a daily basis.
- Technical Interview: We send over a quick exercise that challenges you to solve a problem in real time with our Marketing Manager. Get a feel for what you’ll be doing on a daily basis!
- Final Video Call: This is a great opportunity to get to know our COO or CEO over video.
- Offer: We send over an offer and you (hopefully) accept! Welcome to Stack!
Benefits + Perks:
As a company, we have a lot to offer for the right candidate:
- Competitive Compensation Package: Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” Thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need
- Super Flex Time: Run errands as needed, just get your stuff done
- Unlimited Vacation: Take time to unwind
- Learning Budget: Dollars towards eLearning courses, eBooks, and more
- WFH Office: Home office stipend and internet dollars to set you up for success
- Events: Weekly happy hours, company trips, team bonding budgets, quarterly company “Hack Days”, monthly birthday celebrations, and team culture events (even while remote!)
- When We’re Back at the Office:
- Location: Our office is on the beach in Venice…take a jog to clear your mind!
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal
By the numbers...
- We’ve paid our publisher and merchant partners $150+ million and counting!
- We’ve been a profitable business from day 1.
- We work with 1k+ media publishers including Mashable, TMZ, CNN, NY Post, & others.
- We’ve been a ‘BuiltinLA Best Place to Work in LA’ for 2 years straight.
- We’re currently a fully-remote team with 110 teammates. Are you next?
StackCommerce is an equal-opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration. If you’re passionate about your work, we’d love to hear from you!