Who We Are:
StackCommerce is on a mission to enable people to organically discover products and brands they love on the publications and media they engage with every day. Our native commerce solutions build new, incremental revenue streams for publishers, and empower our brand partners to reach relevant audiences through content. With more than 750 publisher partners, the company’s media network reaches over 1 billion monthly visitors and has over 6 million registered users. StackCommerce is headquartered in Venice, CA and was recognized as one of LA Business Journal's 2018 Best Places to Work in Los Angeles. The company is backed by top investors including Draper Associates, 500 Startups, Amplify, and Wavemaker Partners.
What You'll Do:
StackCommerce’s Retention Marketing team is seeking an Retention Marketing Manager that will be managing all email marketing efforts, for our Owned and Operated shops as well as partnering publishers. The manager will be responsible for planning and testing of all email programs including daily manual campaigns, automated workflows, and transactional campaigns. This role will report to the Director of Retention.
What You'll Do:
- Own the planning and day-to-day management of email marketing. Develop playbooks for email promotional plans, multivariate testing, segmentation optimization and other initiatives
- Build out email lifecycle programs. Work with Creative and Product teams to build and optimize welcome, abandonment series (keyword, browse, cart), lapsed purchase series, win-back series, etc
- Oversee execution of all email programs. Responsible for QA-ing all email campaigns and workflows to ensure flawless execution. Work with Email Marketing Specialist to manage email calendar and support email production as needed
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics. Define KPIs, create reports, monitor performance and adjust strategies when necessary. Provide report to leadership and other cross-functional teams regularly
- Monitor deliverability of email marketing campaigns. Monitor deliverability using tools from SparkPost and 250ok. Work closely with our ESP deliverability expert to mitigate issues and optimize performance
- Manage vendor relationships for all email-related tools. Manage day-to-day operations, integrations and optimizations with third-party vendors
- Ensure utilization of technology standards and best practices. Constantly monitor and evaluate new and innovative email trends and best practices. Ensure our email marketing efforts are in compliance with brand guidelines and regulations (e.g. CAN-SPAM, GDPR)
- Assist with the planning and deployment of SMS, browser notification and other marketing channels
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field
- 3+ years of email marketing experience, preferably at an e-commerce company
- Extensive management experience in B2C email programs with complex customer data
- Understanding of email and database marketing infrastructures & technologies
- Experience using enterprise ESP and Salesforce CRM preferred
- Excellent attention to details and highly organized
- Strong knowledge of HTML preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivator/flexible/team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects
Benefits + Perks:
- Salary, Equity, 401(k) & Health Insurance
- Dream Setup: MacBook + 27” thunderbolt display with any bells and whistles you need.
- Vacation: “Unlimited” Paid Vacation
- Allowances: Stack Coupons, Learning allowances, Monthly Books, and Parking+Uber Dollars.
- Free Food/Drinks: Stocked cabinets and fridge at your disposal.
- Rad Location: Our office is literally on the beach in Venice - Surf everyday!
- Amazing Events: Annual Company Cruise to Mexico, Yoga on the Beach, Bi-Annual Hackathons