With customers at its core, Stack AV is focused on revolutionizing the way businesses transport goods, designing solutions to alleviate long-standing issues that have plagued the trucking industry including driver shortages, lagging efficiency in uptime per vehicle, overarching safety concerns, high operating costs, and elevated emission levels. By building safe and efficient autonomous trucking solutions, Stack AV is creating better and smarter supply chains for its partners, improving business outcomes for its customers, delivering goods to end-users faster, and ultimately moving the trucking industry forward.
What We're Looking for:
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering self-driving (L4) products that make the way we move safer, faster, and more efficient. We seek mission-driven, highly skilled people with deep experience in fast-paced, rapidly growing, tech development environments.
We are seeking an experienced Enterprise Systems Engineer to join our team. As an Enterprise Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and optimization of our organization's technology infrastructure. Your primary focus will be on managing and supporting various technologies, including Google Workspace, identity management, instant messaging, version control systems, video conferencing, Kubernetes, macOS and Linux management, and automation.
What Success Looks Like:
- Proven experience as an Enterprise Systems Engineer or similar role.
- Support, deploy, and manage SaaS infrastructure, ensuring high availability, performance, and security.
- Administer and support Google Workspace, including Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets, and other related services.
- Manage user accounts and access controls using Okta, PingOne, OneLogin, or similar identity and access management systems.
- Support and troubleshoot WebEx Teams, Slack, or Discord ensuring effective communication and collaboration within the organization.
- Manage and configure WebEx, Zoom, RingCentral for video conferencing and collaboration needs across the organization.
- Administer and secure 1Password, LastPass, Bitwarden or similar password management solutions for enhanced security.
- Support and manage Jamf, Kandji or similar device management tools for macOS and iOS devices.
- Support and manage Scalefusion, NinjaOne, Automox or similar device management tools for linux and Windows devices.
- Familiarity with identity and access management systems.
- Experience with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Experience configuring server automation, configuration management tools, and infrastructure as code (e.g., Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Terraform).
- Experience with root cause analysis and error correction.
- Strong problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with taking initiative and being a self-starter.
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to work with changing priorities and with multiple projects.
- Excellent documentation skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced high output environment.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We believe that diverse teams produce the best ideas and outcomes. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion, entrepreneurship, and innovation across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity.
Please Note: Pursuant to its business activities and use of technology, Stack AV complies with all applicable U.S. national security laws, regulations, and administrative requirements, which can restrict Stack AV’s ability to employ certain persons in certain positions pursuant to a range of national security-related requirements. As such, this position may be contingent upon Stack AV verifying a candidate’s residence, U.S. person status, and/or citizenship status. This position may also involve working with software and technologies subject to U.S. export control regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for Stack AV to obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing its technologies to certain persons. If Stack AV determines that a candidate’s residence, U.S. person status, and/or citizenship status will require a license, prohibit the candidate from working in this position, or otherwise be subject to national security-related restrictions, Stack AV expressly reserves the right to either consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions Stack AV shall establish in its sole discretion, or, in the alternative, decline to move forward with the candidate’s application.