With customers at its core, Stack AV is focused on revolutionizing the way businesses transport goods, designing solutions to alleviate long-standing issues that have plagued the trucking industry including driver shortages, lagging efficiency in uptime per vehicle, overarching safety concerns, high operating costs, and elevated emission levels. By building safe and efficient autonomous trucking solutions, Stack AV is creating better and smarter supply chains for its partners, improving business outcomes for its customers, delivering goods to end-users faster, and ultimately moving the trucking industry forward.
What We're Looking for:
We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering self-driving (L4) products that make the way we move safer, faster, and more efficient. We seek mission-driven, highly skilled people with deep experience in fast-paced, rapidly growing, tech development environments.
What Success Looks Like:
- Successfully coordinated and dispatched thousands of scheduled partner shipments and internal driverless and driver-in testing missions
- Implemented effective route planning strategies, resulting in reduced mileage and fuel costs, amongst other qualitative and quantitative goals
- Maintained a high level of communication with all stakeholders, including fleet operations, product development, service operations, and 3rd-party partners
- Developed strong relationships with teammates and cross-functional members, fostering a positive and cooperative work environment
- Saved countless missions through meticulous execution of incident response protocols, admirable customer service, quick and effective troubleshooting and impeccable remote assistance
- Always stayed in the frontline by being a dependable first contact and successfully fielding and escalating issues to appropriate parties
- Consistently maintained accurate records and documentation, ensuring compliance and effective reporting
- Always taken proactively measures to ensure safety was front and center
- Been exposed to every unexpected issue imaginable and could easily figure out a solution immediately
- Shown what professionalism looks like when it comes to customer support
- Utilized bleeding-edge tools and software to optimize fleet management, monitoring, and troubleshooting
- Obtained and maintained solid up-to-date understanding of self-driving technology and ever changing software and operational protocols
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving capabilities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to remain calm and make sound decisions in high pressure situations
- Flexibility to work varying shifts, including evenings and weekends, as required
- Valid US driver’s license and clear driving record
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. We believe that diverse teams produce the best ideas and outcomes. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion, entrepreneurship, and innovation across gender, race, age, sexual orientation, religion, disability, and identity.
Please Note: Pursuant to its business activities and use of technology, Stack AV complies with all applicable U.S. national security laws, regulations, and administrative requirements, which can restrict Stack AV’s ability to employ certain persons in certain positions pursuant to a range of national security-related requirements. As such, this position may be contingent upon Stack AV verifying a candidate’s residence, U.S. person status, and/or citizenship status. This position may also involve working with software and technologies subject to U.S. export control regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for Stack AV to obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing its technologies to certain persons. If Stack AV determines that a candidate’s residence, U.S. person status, and/or citizenship status will require a license, prohibit the candidate from working in this position, or otherwise be subject to national security-related restrictions, Stack AV expressly reserves the right to either consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions Stack AV shall establish in its sole discretion, or, in the alternative, decline to move forward with the candidate’s application.