WHO WE ARE
Squire is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
Squire is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. In just a few taps, we make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K., and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
Squire is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
For more information, please visit getSquire.com or download the Squire app from the App or Play Store.
The Reporting and Analytics Product Manager is responsible for identifying, scoping, and delivering end-to-end projects on the Squire platform. You will have the opportunity to engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive of and design innovative consumer products and back-end systems. You are skilled at taking large, complex projects and breaking them down into manageable pieces, developing functional specifications, and then delivering them successfully and on time. You thrive through creating a vision, building consensus, and driving teams towards results across design, project management, engineering, and QA. You will anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance the business needs versus technical constraints. You are obsessed with the customer experience and how to improve their day-to-day lives. You are data-driven. You can drive business outcomes while executing on a longer-term roadmap and maintaining a broader product vision. Maturity, high judgment, negotiation skills, ability to influence, analytical talent, and leadership are essential to success in this role.
This position is fully remote and can be located anywhere in the U.S.
Head of Product
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Own roadmap for Reporting and Analytics, including dashboards, out-of-the-box and custom reporting, and audit logs
- Scope and prioritize product development based on business, customer, and strategic impact
- Delivery of well-structured PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justifications
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer (including customer segments and user personas), conduct frequent user testing with lightweight prototypes
- Gather constant feedback from customers and internal stakeholders through interviews, product analytics, and financial data
- Drive strategic impact by working with leadership to shape market strategy and ensuring that the execution of your roadmap furthers the Company’s strategic goals
- Work closely with engineering teams to ensure accurate forecasting and efficient allocation of resources
- Build consensus and drive teams towards results across design, project management, engineering, and QA
- Work with external third parties to assess partnership opportunities
- Be an expert on the competition for the owned product area
- Coordinate product launches, including working with sales and marketing on messaging for content, collateral, and demos, and with customer success for roll-out.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years of work experience as a product manager (ideally in reporting, analytics, or other data focused products)
- Demonstrated success defining and launching high-quality products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills at both strategic and tactical levels
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Committed collaborator
- Able to define clear objectives for success and take full ownership of end-to-end product delivery and success
- Strong ability with tools, including data analytics tools, wireframing tools (e.g., Balsamiq, Figma, Miro), project/product management tools (e.g., Jira)
- Ability to present solutions to stakeholders and influence outcomes
- Flexibility to occasional travel
- Experience working with small-business customers is a plus
- Experience working with offshore delivery teams is a plus
- (Preferred) Technical depth to write requirements and develop complex query statements and collaborate at a technical level with data engineers and developers
Squire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.