WHO WE ARE
Squire is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
Squire is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K. and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
Squire is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
For more information, please visit getSquire.com or download the Squire iOS app from the App Store.
Director, Revenue Operations
The Salesforce Administrator is responsible for designing and executing workflows and automation which help drive the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales and marketing, customer service and support teams.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Configure SFDC to maximize the efficiency of sales and customer support processes.
- Partner with leaders to understand company objectives, gather requirements, and create implementation timelines.
- Develop and deliver analytics of key performance metrics to all stakeholders on a regular and ad hoc basis.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for SFDC and other integration vendors/partners, as well as internal/external development team members.
- Create and maintain customized reporting and dashboards.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, permissions, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization.
The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3+ years experience in Salesforce administration. Relevant Salesforce administration skills:
- Lightning experience
- Flows and Process Builder
- Sales Cloud and Service Cloud administration
- Advanced formulas
- Experienced in collaborating across multiple functional/technical teams to deliver projects.
- Able to work with non-technical business leaders to translate their needs into a solution.
- Comfort with the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a fast-paced environment across multiple time zones and remote teams.
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, and influencing skills
- Salesforce Administrator (preferred)
SQUĪRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.