WHO WE ARE
Squire is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
Squire is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K. and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
Squire is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
For more information, please visit getSquire.com or download the Squire iOS app from the App Store.
SQUĪRE, a barbershop management software, offers client booking, management tools, reporting and analytics and point-of-sale solutions to barbers and shops all over the world.
As an Account Executive on our growing Sales team, you'll find barbershop owners and connect with them. You'll lean on your full-cycle sales experience to proactively manage and forecast deals, drive prospects through your sales funnel, successfully walk them through live demos, and exceed monthly quotas. Your initiative, persistence, phone, social and email skills will be a critical part of your ability to succeed in the role. With SQUĪRE in consistent growth mode, it truly is an exciting time to be part of this growing sales team!
This is a 100% fully remote opportunity with the ideal candidate being located in London.
Regional Sales Manager
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Run the full sales cycle - from vetting, calling, emailing, closing and assisting post-close to ensure client actively uses software
- Log all activities and outbound outreach efforts in Salesforce
- Cold call, text and email prospects to promote the advantages of using SQUĪRE tools to improve their customer experience and the shop's revenue potential
- Set up and conduct live video demonstrations of our booking and POS software
- Be responsible for monthly, quarterly, yearly goals and revenue objectives
- Provide daily/weekly reports and forecasts on pipeline and activities
- Represent SQUĪRE at industry events and regional events as needed
- Drive awareness and establish relationships with shops, events and organizations within your region
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-3 years sales experience in SaaS and/or software sales
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- An outbound, cold calling, hunting pro
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce, ability to manage entire pipeline
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Strong organizational skills, detail and process-oriented
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office/Google Suites, Slack, Zoom)
- Travel requirement 10-25% +/- as needed
WHAT YOU OFFER:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win. No excuses and you don't stop until you hit your goals.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work From Home (Inside Sales / Remote)
- Strong base salary and commission plan with bonus incentives
- Unlimited PTO
- Work remotely for a software leader in our industry
SQUĪRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.