WHO WE ARE
Squire is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
Squire is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K. and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
Squire is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
For more information, please visit getSquire.com or download the Squire app from the App or Play Store.
SQUIRE is looking for an experienced Sr. Product Marketing Manager to be the first product marketing hire on our growing marketing team. This is an opportunity to shape the future of the product marketing function at SQUIRE. In this role you will work closely with the Chief Marketing Officer and other leadership to define our product marketing motion to help drive our go-to-market strategy.
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will develop a deep understanding of the market, our target personas, and the competitive landscape to create positioning and messaging to differentiate SQUIRE, clearly communicate with our customers and prospects, and enable sales, customer success, and community teams.
POSITION REPORTS TO
Chief Marketing Officer
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help define positioning, value props, and differentiated messaging that demonstrates ongoing value of SQUIRE products to support our revenue goals.
- Build out buyer personas and incorporate insights into our messaging to drive demand, retention, and expansion.
- Work in collaboration with demand gen to take a data-driven approach to testing and iterating messaging in various channels to drive demand and ROI- including helping to define how we tell our product story on our website.
- Help evolve pricing and packaging that increases revenue and customer lifetime value.
- Create assets to support sales, customer success, and community marketing teams (e.g pitch decks, brochures, sales sheets, demo scripts, training on how to position new features, etc.).
- Create a case study, customer reference, and reviews program working closely with our community, demand gen, and revenue teams.
- Be the subject matter expert on our market, buyer personas, and competitive landscape in order to provide insights to the leadership team and educate community and revenue teams.
- Have a deep understanding of our products, target market, and our customers to help inform our roadmap.
- Own all product / feature launches for marketing; including helping to define success metrics for product adoption and revenue while working in collaboration with demand gen and creative teams to execute multi-channel launches that result in positive ROI.
- Work in close collaboration with demand gen, community, and revenue teams to define campaigns to drive new and expansion revenue.
- Partner with product and customer success teams to continually improve the customer experience with SQUIRE products.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience and expertise bringing modern SaaS technology products to market, driving demand, retention, and expansion proven ability to connect features/benefits/value propositions
- Be an amazing storyteller with the ability to translate complex ideas into narratives the team and our external audiences understand; you must be an organized thinker and communicator
- Make data-driven decisions with a high-degree of storytelling capacity and EQ; you lean on data and metrics to measure outcomes but know that good storytelling that connects an audience with the right message is foundational to all effective marketing
- Ability to prioritize, execute, and drive results while moving quickly and maintaining flexibility
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of marketing best practices and enthusiasm for emerging technology, trends, innovations, and competitors
Squire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.