WHO WE ARE
Squire is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
Squire is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K. and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
Squire is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
For more information, please visit getSquire.com or download the Squire app from the App or Play Store.
Director of Product Management
The Director of Product Management is responsible for defining, owning, and overseeing the execution of Product processes used by Product Managers.
Head of Product
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate the creation of complete Product deliverables including Personas, User Journeys, and Wireframes for Product Managers to be used by UI/UX Designers and Engineers.
- Facilitate Technical Writing & Documentation to be used for internal and external training as part of Product deliverables
- Define, own, and make visible of the Product Roadmap to internal and external parties.
- Manage a distributed team of Product Managers across various timezones.
- Facilitate the communication and strategy effectively with Operations, Sales, and Marketing on go-to-market initiatives.
- Define, own, and manage the hiring process to bring in market expert talent.
- The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
- 10+ years of deep Product Management experience and can provide guidance, best practices, and tooling suggestions to complement with young talent.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented with a strong focus on formal process.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Fast learner
- A can-do attitude that can hit deadlines without cutting corners or sacrificing process and scalability.
Squire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.