WHO WE ARE
Squire is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. Squire makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
Squire is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using Squire, barbers are able to engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through Squire’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale, inventory management and payroll systems, Squire is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry nationwide.
Reid Christian, an investor at Charles River Ventures (CRV) who led the Series B, said that he knew Squire would be a success when he experienced the product at Rust Belt Barbering in Buffalo, New York. Christian compared Squire to a “Venmo-like experience” with transactions. He estimates billions of dollars in men’s grooming spend.
When shops broadly reopen, Squire is in a good, timely spot to be adopted by the masses. For the co-founders, the incoming wave of interest was affirmed a long time ago. For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the Squire iOS app from the App Store.
This role interacts directly with Squire’s newest customers, providing them with technical configuration, support, and training to ensure they realize the full value of the platform.
Manager, Onboarding Team
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver a high standard of customer training via telephone, video conferencing, face-to-face communication, and any other avenues when necessary.
- Spearhead an account’s schedule for the onboarding cycle and meet deadlines.
- Qualify customer requirements in a courteous and effective manner, preparing customers for technical implementation and identifying the appropriate setup requirements.
- Assume ownership of customer problems and seek to identify, respond, and resolve any issues before they become a conflict, ensuring a satisfactory solution for both Squire and the customer.
- Provide clarity for leadership by identifying timelines, action items, specific needs, and opportunities to improve the onboarding experience during the life cycle of an account, through project steps and delivery.
- Manage all accounts through our CRM, the Squire system, and any other programs needed to complete tasks.
- Clearly communicate Squire’s support procedures to customers in order to ensure ongoing satisfaction with our Customer Success Team.
- The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 1-2 years of experience working in a KPI and service level agreement (SLA) driven environment, ideally within a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company.
- Project management experience, with the ability to manage a full pipeline of accounts/projects through the entire project life cycle.
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (CRM, Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management Software, Email, Phone, Slack).
• Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with exceptional interpersonal communication skills - verbal and written
- Calm and composed under pressure
- Detail-oriented and data-driven
- Passionate about our customers and solution-focused on the best possible outcomes for them
Squire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.