Who are we?
Persistent, Fearless and Cool. That's what it takes to thrive in the fun, busy, ever changing world of Squire. And we're on a mission, not only to grow our company, but to find the best talent to help us on our way.
We're looking for a motivated, tech savvy business-person to join our fast growing YC and 43North startup as a Senior Account Executive in the United States. As a Squire team member, you'll provide guidance, product expertise and industry knowledge as you help expand our user base. This job is a full time, remote, work from home position.
If you're a self starter, love playing with apps and social media, and interested in a position that will never be the same two weeks in a row, we’d love to hear from you. The right candidate will have the "roll-up-your-sleeves attitude," motivated by the startup environment, and passionate about propelling Squire into a household name.
SQUĪRE seeks a Senior Account Executive - USA
Squire, a barbershop management software, offers client booking, management tools, reporting and analytics and point-of-sale solutions to barbers and shops all over the world.
As a Sr. Account Executive on our growing Sales team, you'll lead the charge to find next level barbershops and owners ready to up their game. You'll lean on your full-cycle sales experience to proactively manage and forecast deals, drive prospects through your sales funnel, and exceed monthly quotas. Your initiative, persistence, phone, social and email skills will be a critical part of your ability to succeed in the role. With Squire’s consistent growth, it truly is an exciting time to be part of this growing sales team!
- Hunt, Find, Outbound -- your years of experience will have honed this ability
- Run the full sales cycle, hunt-to-close
- Assist in any post-close activities as needed (Onboarding, Customer Service, Account Management)
- Log all activities and outreach efforts in SalesLoft
- Maintain the cleanest/fullest pipeline in Salesforce
- Consult with shop owners and show them efficiency and revenue potential
- Book and conduct live video demonstrations of our booking and POS software
- Be responsible for monthly, quarterly, yearly goals and revenue objectives
- Provide daily/weekly reports on pipeline and activities
- Represent Squire at industry events and regional events as needed
- Drive awareness and establish relationships with shops, events and organizations within your region
- 3-5 years sales experience in SaaS and/or software sales
- Bachelor’s degree (a must)
- An outbound/hunting pro
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce, ability to manage entire pipeline
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Fearless attitude – willing to take intelligent risks
- Strong organizational skills, detail and process-oriented
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office/Google Suites, Slack, Zoom)
- Travel requirement is 25% +/- as needed
What we offer
- Work From Home (Inside Sales / Remote)
- Strong base salary and commission plan with bonus incentives
- Medical, Dental and Vision fully covered
- Work remotely for a software leader in our industry – with a HQ in the heart of NYC
Location: New York City • San Francisco • Chicago • Los Angeles • Remote
Squire is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. Squire makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
Squire is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using Squire, barbers are able to better engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through Squire’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale and inventory management systems, Squire is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.