Squire is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
Squire is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K. and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
Squire is currently a Series C company and has raised over $100M to date.
For more information, please visit getSquire.com or download the Squire iOS app from the App Store.
We’re looking for a Marketing Analyst, who will play a critical, hands-on role in our business by leading and managing research and analysis. The data-driven insights you provide will help optimize our website, media and conversion pathing. If you’re gaga about Google Analytics, over the moon about SalesForce reporting and crazy about Attribution (and alliteration), we’d love to hear from you.
This position will report to the SVP Marketing.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with our Leadership Team to establish and define Marketing KPIs and dashboarding needs
- Build and maintain automated KPI reporting across our entire business conversion funnel by necessary segments (i.e., marketing channel, sales channel, events, campaigns, adgroups, placements/keywords, etc.)
- Navigate a sea of data from various sources and determine key areas of focus or adjustments that produce awesome results for our clients and our company
- Automate all forms of website and media reporting to keep a pulse on our marketing channel performance
- Identify gaps and build a roadmap for reporting that stays ahead of our growing business
- Implement and leverage multi-channel attribution modeling (Bizable, SFDC, Segment, etc.)
- Be a data ninja!
- The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Senior Analyst who is looking to leverage data to propel a fast-growing startup within the massive e-commerce category
- 4-5 years of experience working with data and utilizing quantitative techniques to solve marketing or business problems such as campaign analysis, program optimization, customer segmentation and predictive modeling
- Experience with SalesForce, SaaS models, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager/Segment.io
- A degree in Statistics, Math, Business Administration, Finance, Research, Economics, or applicable experience
- Strong knowledge of online and offline analytics, site analytics and the technology that goes with the use and implementation of analytics tools
- Passionate about using your knowledge and insight to annihilate the competition
- Extremely proactive and results-oriented, looking to make improvements and drive change
- Understanding of the measurement of large data sets and experience measuring SaaS business metrics such as Lifetime Value, Churn, Average Revenue per User, CLTV:CAC etc.
- Competencies with online statistical tools and data analysis (e.g., regression, factor analysis, multivariate analysis, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability and desire to learn new tools and technologies, and work independently
- Understanding of how to manipulate data in Excel or Google Sheets and use advanced functions
- Website usability and A/B testing & MVT experience
PERKS & BENEFITS
Work/Life Balance: remote work with a flexible PTO policy
Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave
Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental for employee and family, 401(k) with company contribution, free One Medical membership, free monthly subscription to mental wellness apps, monthly Squire credits for haircuts, stipend for home office equipment/supplies
Squire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.