WHO WE ARE
Squire is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. Squire makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
Squire is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using Squire, barbers are able to engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through Squire’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale, inventory management and payroll systems, Squire is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry nationwide.
Reid Christian, an investor at Charles River Ventures (CRV) who led the Series B, said that he knew Squire would be a success when he experienced the product at Rust Belt Barbering in Buffalo, New York. Christian compared Squire to a “Venmo-like experience” with transactions. He estimates billions of dollars in men’s grooming spend.
When shops broadly reopen, Squire is in a good, timely spot to be adopted by the masses. For the co-founders, the incoming wave of interest was affirmed a long time ago. For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the Squire iOS app from the App Store.
This role at Squire interacts directly with our Customers, providing training, troubleshooting issues and focusing on making the shops and barbers successful in realizing the value of the Squire platform. Because our customers are located across the US, as well as other countries, our Customer Success staff can have shifts that can fall into 6:00am ET – 11:00pm ET.
Manager, Customer Success Team
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle incoming inquiries and issues from our Customers through our ticketing system; the interactions can be through chat or phone
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with our Customers and Squire employees across departments
- Ongoing training and self-driven product education; many of the conversations in this role will be product-related and so this will be a key to success on the Customer Success team
*The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Team player, Problem-solver, Outcome-oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence and an ability for dynamic partnership across departments.
- Detail-oriented and data-driven.
- Able to successfully organize, lead and manage large teams of people
- Impeccable time management and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient with a strategic mindset.
- Experience in Customer Success or Technical Support
- Familiar with Mac OS, iPad, iOS and Android devices
- Previous experience working with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution and Ticketing System
- Flexibility to work weekend/evenings
Squire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.