WHO WE ARE
Squire is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. Squire makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
Squire is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using Squire, barbers are able to engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through Squire’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale, inventory management and payroll systems, Squire is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry nationwide.
Reid Christian, an investor at Charles River Ventures (CRV) who led the Series B, said that he knew Squire would be a success when he experienced the product at Rust Belt Barbering in Buffalo, New York. Christian compared Squire to a “Venmo-like experience” with transactions. He estimates billions of dollars in men’s grooming spend.
When shops broadly reopen, Squire is in a good, timely spot to be adopted by the masses. For the co-founders, the incoming wave of interest was affirmed a long time ago. For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the Squire iOS app from the App Store.
This role was developed to provide a high-level of service to Squire’s most important Customers. Types of service may include: onsite visits, business reviews, training and issue escalations, among others,
Director, Customer Success
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage an assigned portfolio of accounts, gain an understanding of their business and provide solutions that will drive efficiency and added revenue
- Provide training on new features and functionality and how it would impact each the Customer’s specific business
- Assist with any technical challenges by training and updating the Customer on open issues
- Be the advocate of the Customer at Squire, communicate the benefits and challenges the Customer experiences on the platform
*The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working with a CRM and Ticketing system
- Has experience in Customer Success or Account Management working with defined list of Customers with a sales target for growth
- Familiar with MacOS, iPad, iOS and Android devices
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence and an ability for dynamic partnership across departments.
- Detail-oriented and data-driven.
- Able to successfully organize, lead and manage large teams of people
- Impeccable time management and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient with a strategic mindset.
- Flexibility to work evenings and weekends as needed
- Some travel required (25%)
Squire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.