WHO WE ARE
Squire is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. Squire makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
Squire is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using Squire, barbers are able to engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through Squire’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale, inventory management and payroll systems, Squire is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry nationwide.
Reid Christian, an investor at Charles River Ventures (CRV) who led the Series B, said that he knew Squire would be a success when he experienced the product at Rust Belt Barbering in Buffalo, New York. Christian compared Squire to a “Venmo-like experience” with transactions. He estimates billions of dollars in men’s grooming spend.
When shops broadly reopen, Squire is in a good, timely spot to be adopted by the masses. For the co-founders, the incoming wave of interest was affirmed a long time ago. For more information, please visit getsquire.com or download the Squire iOS app from the App Store.
SQUIRE's team is seeking an experienced mid to senior level SEO Specialist to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities relating to our barbershop software & media platform.
Creative Director and Digital Editor
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, strong backlink building and keyword strategies to be placed in the appropriate directories
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
- Increase rankings on all major search engines and page engagement
- Create roadmaps and measurable goals to reach unique visitors
- Increase sales leads through SEO campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI
- The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics)
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
Squire provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.