Persistent, Fearless and Cool. That is what it takes to thrive in the fun, fast-paced, and ever changing world of Squire. We are not trying to change the whole world, just the world of our customers and we are expanding our select team.
We are looking for a dynamic Retention Specialist to help us retain our core customer base. In this role, you will deal directly with our customers to find out what issues they are facing, how we may improve our products or service, and to retain/grow their business.
- Handle inbound cancellation requests from all channels
- Gather detail and context about customer complaints and document in the CRM
- Identify problems and suggest viable solutions with clients in real-time, and have the ability to offer customized ways to provide a “Retention Roadmap” for high risk customers
- Managed save customers until they are successfully re-engaged with our platform
- Show month-to-month improvement in customer retention and save rates/value
- Develop aggressive retention strategies based on customer feedback
- Negotiate with customers to continue contracts and retain/grow business
- Writing and presenting customer behavior reports
- Build positive relationships with customers and Squire colleagues
- 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to remain calm and professional in stressful situations
- In-depth knowledge of CRM and Ticketing Systems
- Advanced organizational skills
- Empathy and patience
- Strong team player
- Ability to analyze and understand customer behaviors
Squire is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. Squire makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
Squire is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using Squire, barbers are able to better engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through Squire’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale and inventory management systems, Squire is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.
With headquarters in New York, an office in Buffalo and a presence in major cities in the United States, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry nationwide. This position is offered from our Buffalo office
What we offer
- Strong base salary with bonus incentives
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits fully covered
- Paid Time Off