WHO WE ARE
Squire is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
Squire is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K. and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
Squire is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
For more information, please visit getSquire.com or download the Squire iOS app from the App Store.
This role involves working with SQUĪRE customers to develop and publish branded landing pages and custom apps.
Manager, Digital Enablement
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work directly with Customers to navigate and execute the process of gathering all the needed assets to complete and submit the project requirements
- Synthesize complex information and reformat it for non-technical individuals
- Manage multiple projects concurrently and provide current status of all projects in process
- Outreach and follow up to keep pace with the forecasted completion rates
- Collaborate with other departments such as Product and Engineering
- Work directly with Google and Apple app stores to ensure submissions meet all defined requirements
- Front line support for website integrations
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working directly with Customers
- Understanding of MacOS Terminal, BitRise, XCode
- Expert on App Store Connect
- Basic understanding of HTML code for websites
- Experience working with SalesForce and Jira
- Experience with both Windows and iOS systems
- Team Player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence and an ability for dynamic partnership across departments.
- Detail-oriented and data-driven.
- Able to successfully organize, lead and manage large teams of people
- Impeccable time management and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient with a strategic mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work From Home
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Medical, Dental and Vision fully covered
- 401K employer contribution
- Unlimited PTO and Parental Leave
- Work remotely for a software leader in our industry – with a HQ in the heart of NYC
SQUĪRE provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.