Who are we?
Persistent, Fearless and Cool. That's what it takes to thrive in the fun, busy, ever changing world of Squire. And we're on a mission, not only to grow our company, but to find the best talent to help us on our way.
We are looking for a motivated, tech savvy people-person to join our fast growing YC and 43North startup as an Onboarding Support Representative, providing support and data management expertise to our Onboarding Specialists, customers and employees across the Squire realm. This is a full time, remote, work from home position.
If you're a self starter, love playing with apps and social media, and interested in a position that will never be the same two weeks in a row, we’d love to hear from you. Work days: Monday to Saturday (shifts adjusted to fit business needs). The right candidate will be poised to join our persistent and fearless team in building Squire into a household name.
Onboarding Support Representative
Customer Implementation and Training / OSR
Squire // Full-Time, Remote
We are the ‘Future of Barbershops’, and are on the lookout for the right person, with the right stuff, to join our expanding global company.
We need an experienced, customer success aficionado, prepared to guide every account through their Squire journey.
If you’re a self-starter with project management and SaaS experience, with a customer centric attitude, then we’d love to meet you.
The Onboarding Support Representative (OSR) will provide Onboarding Specialists (OBS) with any support required within that team, and in general, as needed for the Sales Department.
OSRs will report directly to the Onboarding Manager.
- Migrations -- OSR will complete and manage all assigned account data migrations.
- Client Engagement -- OSR will assist in the gathering of information as needed to keep accounts progressing through Onboarding Process. This will require, but is not limited to:
- Calling a client to gather required documents, logins, and/or needed information.
- Calling clients prior to scheduled set-ups, trainings, and other important meetings.
- Following up with unresponsive clients, in attempts to reengage accounts.
- Assisting Clients organize, setup, and maneuver the features within our software.
- CRM Maintenance -- OSR will maintain accurate records in Squire’s CRM (Zoho). All notes, tasks, activities, kept up-to-date and succinct.
- Team Communication -- OSR will regularly communicate with OBS and Onboarding Manager via email, Slack, and phone.
- Feedback -- On the onboarding process to help the team continue to iterate services to have the greatest impact and benefit.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 1-2 years of experience working in a KPI and service level agreement (SLA) driven environment, ideally within a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company
- Detail and data oriented
- The ability to manage multiple accounts/projects/tasks daily
- Customer service experience
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with exceptional, interpersonal communication skills -- verbal and written
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management Software, CRM, Email, Phone Software, Slack, Zoom)
- A passion for the online technology space and a strong technical aptitude
- Goal-oriented -- motivated to set, exceed (and crush) team/personal targets
- Calm and composed under pressure
What we Offer
- Work From Home (Inside Sales / Remote)
- Strong base salary and commission plan with bonus incentives
- 401K, Medical, Dental and Vision fully covered
- Unlimited PTO
- Work remotely for a software leader in our industry – with a HQ in the heart of NYC
Location: New York City • San Francisco • London • Los Angeles • Remote
Squire is a booking and payment platform that connects people with great barbers nationwide. Squire makes it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
Squire is also the premier management platform for barbershops. Using Squire, barbers are able to better engage their customers, process bookings and payments and better market their business through Squire’s “barbershop discovery” capabilities. Fully integrated with a point of sale and inventory management systems, Squire is a one-stop solution for barbershop owners to efficiently operate their business.